The RØDE NT2000 microphone is a studio-quality large diaphragm condenser with seamlessly variable polar patterns. Its polar patterns selection, filter and pad are conveniently located on the front of the microphone body for ease of use.
Audiophile quality surface-mount electronics combined with a gold-sputtered dual 1" capsule provide extremely low self-noise (7dBA) and a maximum SPL of 147 dB (up to 157 dB with pad fully engaged) giving an incredible amount of versatility and ensuring exceptional results.
The RØDE NT2000 microphone is designed and made in Australia, and covered by RØDE's industry leading 10 year warranty.
Rode NT2000 at a glance:
- HF1 dual diaphragm capsule for legendary sound that works every time
- Transparent electronics
- Totally variable polar pattern, filter & pad
- Requires +48V phantom power
Buy your Rode NT2000 at the right price from your Rode experts in Brisbane - Musiclab!
For more information, please visit the manufacturer's website.
Rode NT2000 Specs:
- Acoustic Principle Pressure Gradient
- Active Electronics JFET impedance converter with bipolar output buffer
- Capsule 1.00"
- Address Type Side
- Frequency Range 20Hz - 20kHz
- Output Impedance 200Ω
- Maximum SPL 147dB SPL (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KΩ load)
- Maximum Output Level 15.0dBu (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KΩ load)
- Sensitivity -36.0dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (16.00mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz
- Equivalent Noise Level (A-weighted) 7dB-A
- Power Options: +24V/+48V Phantom Power
- Weight 831.00gm
- Dimensions 208.00mmH x 55.00mmW x 55.00mmD
- Output XLR
Rode NT2000 Features:
- Large 1” HF1 gold sputtered capsule
- Continuously variable polar pattern, from Omni to Cardioid to Figure 8 controlled on the mic
- Continuously variable PAD and High-Pass Filter
- Ultra low noise, transformerless surface mount circuitry
- Wide dynamic range
- High strength welded and heat treated steel mesh head
- Internal capsule shock mounting
- Includes SM2 shock mount and RC1 case
- 10 year extended warranty when you register your microphone
Free pick-up from store - $0.00
Free in-store pick-up from Level 2, 34 Campbell Street Bowen Hills
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Musiclab users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.