After ordering online, you will receive an email confirmation containing your order details and Tax Invoice. Musiclab will normally confirm receipt of your order within a few minutes of ordering.
Products in stock will be shipped within 2 working days (Not weekends or Public Holidays).
Should there be a backorder, you will be notified of an estimated delivery time on the next working day.
If you wish to query a delivery, please contact us.
Refund & Returns Policy
Please choose your purchases carefully as Musiclab does not automatically offer refunds simply for change of mind purchases online or in store.
If you do need to return an item, Musiclab may offer an exchange or a store credit at the discretion of management.
Items that have been opened may be accepted back at our discretion*, however a restocking fee may apply.
If you wish to cancel an online order prior to dispatch / shipping, a full refund (less fees listed below**) will be available to you.
Please contact us quickly as Musiclab will often dispatch orders on the same day.
Funds may take 4 – 8 days to be returned to your account depending on the payment method used.
All products must be returned in their original condition.
All return postage and insurance costs are to be paid by the buyer.
Musiclab will not be responsible for parcels lost or damaged in transit if you choose not to insure.
* Please Note: This refund policy does not apply to goods which have been:
- worn or used
- damaged after delivery
- if any attempt has been made to alter the product
- if the product has been dropped or broken.
**Please Note: All Approved Refunds will be issued after the product is returned and via the payment portal offered through our online store, and used by the purchaser (e.g., AfterPay, Paypal, ZipPay, Stripe etc) The refund amount will be the purchase price, less delivery costs (if any) and fees incurred by Musiclab from the relevant payment company.
Certain items are not returnable, aside from conditions outlined in Australian Consumer Law (see below). These include:
- Special orders (items that are not stocked but ordered in specifically for you) may not be returned.
- Clearance items, open box sale, limited edition and one-off special items may not be returned.
- Certain regular stock items cannot be returned for hygiene reasons, copyright regulations, or because they require a unique registration or activation code. These include:
- Opened or unsealed Vocal microphones, IEM’s, earphones, and headphones,
Pop Shields and Windsocks cannot be returned for hygiene reasons.
- Software cannot be returned due to copyright and registration / activation code requirements.
- Electronic products that require a registration / activation code cannot be returned.
In accordance with Australian Consumer Law, a product may be returned subject to the following:
- The product is faulty due to manufacturing defects.
- The product supplied is not the product ordered.
- The product does not perform to the Manufacturer’s specifications.
Is your gear faulty?
If there is a problem with an item you have purchased, please contact Musiclab and we will help to resolve the problem for you as quickly as possible. When starting out with any new piece of technology, it is of utmost importance that you read the manual and setup instructions to ensure you understand how to operate your gear properly and safely.
Often, we are able to quickly troubleshoot issues over the phone or arrange to return the item to us promptly if required.
Any items damaged due to reasons not covered under warranty cannot be accepted back for refund.
If the product you have purchased has a manufacturing fault or is DOA (dead on arrival) we will facilitate the repair or replacement under the warranty provided by the Australian distributor of that product.
If returning something as DOA / under warranty, please return it with full packaging to the best of your ability.
If you are unsure of anything in regards to a return, please contact a member of our sales team and we will be happy to assist you.