Some items may be on BACKORDER - Please call us to check stock availability. (07) 3270-1111
Your Headset Mic Podcasting Duo setup bundle!
The are so many is the perfect way to bring professional sound quality to your podcast. This Podcast Kit is the ideal package for two people, and is particularly suited to podcasters who often interview guests who don't normally present or use microphones in their daily profession. Adjust your gooseneck style boom mic to a comfortable position, connect your microphone and headphone connecors into the rear of the Rodecaster Pro console and you, and your guest/s will never be off mic!
This Podcast Kit allows you total freedom of location, indoors or outside, and setup time is less than 2 minutes! If you want to record your podcast onboard your dinghy...you could. Take a look at the latest accessories from Rode that turn this into a completely mobile podcast studio.
The Headset Microphone Rodecaster Pro Duo Podcast Kit includes:
RØDECaster Pro Fully Integrated Podcast Production Studio w/ Aphex Processors
The RØDECaster™ Pro is the world’s first fully integrated podcast production studio, and forms the central hub of your Podcasting Bundle setup. The RØDECaster Pro is an all-in one solution for your Podcast recording sessions, including inputs for 4 condenser or dynamic microphones, 8 programmable sounds effects pads for instant triggering of sounds effects, intros and bed. The big bonus with the RØDECaster Pro is that you can even connect your phone directly, or via Bluetooth for high-quality phone call recordings...Skype, Zoom, Phone you name it...your remote guest interviews never sounded so good!
Audio Technica BPHS1 Broadcast Stereo Headset w/ Dynamic Boom Mic
This Podcasting Kit includes two Audio Technica BPHS1 broadcast quality professional Headset microphones. The BPHS1 includes one of our own cardioid condenser microphones. Set in a heavy-duty gooseneck style mouthpiece, the microphone can be set on either the right or left side. The BPHS1 is leading the way for quality and comfort, with a rugged design and plenty of padding – ideal for use over long periods. Great for live production, radio, film, stage work, television, podcasting and professional use.
If you have any questions about Podcasting equipment and the best solutions to you Podcast needs, feel free to contact us.
Buy your Audio Technica BPHS1 Head Set Mic Podcast Kit from your Podcasting specialists in Brisbane - Musiclab!
Buy your RODE Rodecaster Podcast Bundle at the right price from your RODE specialists in Brisbane - Musiclab.
Podcast Kit individual Specs:
ACOUSTIC & ELECTRICAL SPECIFICATION
- Mic Inputs:
- 20 Hz – 20 kHz, -3dB at 20 Hz (high-pass filter)
- Monitor Outputs:
- 20 Hz – 20 kHz better than ±0.5dB
- Input Impedance:600Ω (Mic Preamplifiers)
- Equivalent Noise:–125dBA (A-Weighted, measured as per IEC651)
- Maximum Output Level:+3dBu (Monitor Outputs)
- Headphone Output Power:Max output power at 1% THD: 32Ω –> 220mW | 300Ω –> 31mW
- Dynamic Range:100 dBA (Mic Preamplifiers)
- Gain Range:0dB – 55dB (Mic Preamplifiers)
- Power Requirements:External DC power supply 12 - 15v DC, 1A
- Output Connection:USB-C, 1/4” Balanced TRS STEREO (Monitor Outputs)
- Computer Connectivity:USB
- Bit Depth:24-Bit
- Sample Rates:48 kHz
- Storage:microSD™ card slot, 512MB internal memory for storing sounds for programmable pads
- Weight (g):1980
- Dimensions (L x W x H, mm):350 x 275 x 82
- Packed Weight (g):2850
- Package Dimensions (L x W x H, mm): 412 x 338 x 127
Audio Technica BHPS1
- Type Closed-back Dynamic (Headphone)
- Cardioid Dynamic (Microphone)
- Driver Diameter 40 mm (Headphone)
- Magnet Neodymium (Headphone)
- Voice Coil Copper-clad aluminum wire
- Frequency Response 20-20,000 Hz (Headphone)
- 40-20,000 Hz (Microphone)
- Maximum Input Power 1,600 mW at 1 kHz
- Sensitivity 100 dB (Headphone)
- -57 dB (1.4 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa (Microphone)
- Impedance 65 ohms (Headphone)
- 560 ohms (Microphone)
- Weight 264 g (9.3 oz)
- Dimensions 82.0 mm (3.23") wide (earcup);
- 46.0 mm (1.81") wide (headband);
- 180.1 mm (7.09") long (boom), microphone extended;
- 24.0 mm (0.94") diameter (microphone)
- Cable 3.3 m (10.8') long with 8-pin connector at headset end; 3-pin XLRM-type connector (microphone) and 6.3 mm (1/4") phone plug (headphone) outputs
- Accessories Included 3 windscreens; spare connector screw
Audio-Technica BPHS1 Broadcast Stereo Headset Features:
- Headset tailored for broadcasting, announcing, and interviewing
- Cushioned headband and lightweight design ensure long-wearing comfort
- The circumaural design provides excellent isolation from outside noise
- Built-in voice-optimized microphone yields top-notch vocal reproduction
- Cardioid polar pattern offers an outstanding off-axis rejection of unwanted sound
- Flexible gooseneck boom can be positioned on the left or right side
- Rugged design with user-replaceable cable and earpads
RØDECaster Pro Features:
- Fully integrated podcast production studio
- 4 high-quality microphone channels
- 8 programmable sound effects pads
- Automatically provides “mix-minus” audio when recording remote phone conversations
- Preamps and outputs feature Class A circuitry
- APHEX Aural Exciter™ and APHEX Big Bottom™ audio processors integrated into processing section
- Multistage dynamics, such as compression, limiting, de-essing and noise-gating
- USB audio interface for recording to computer via USB
- Can also record direct to a microSD™ card
- Line, USB, and phones/recording outputs, with three Air Feel mic’d cab settings selectable from the Nextone Editor
- Support for direct recording and re-amping via USB
Free pick-up from store Brisbane only - $0.00
Free in-store pick-up from Level 2, 34 Campbell Street Bowen Hills
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Musiclab users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.