Turn any professional speaker into a Bluetooth speaker!
The Kali Audio MV-BT transforms your studio monitors into Bluetooth speakers, and makes streaming reference tracks from your smart device a breeze. This Bluetooth input module includes balanced XLR and TRS outputs for connecting to your studio rig. A large, weighted knob controls the volume of your playback device, while the aptX codec ensures high-quality Bluetooth transmission. The MV-BT is an elegant solution for piping audio from a Bluetooth-capable device to your monitors — no wires necessary.
Use your favorite streaming service for reference
Getting audio from your Bluetooth-capable smart device to your studio monitors has always been a hassle. But, thanks to the Kali Audio MV-BT that’s no longer the case. Just connect the MV-BT to your studio rig via its XLR outputs, then pair your device by pressing the Kali logo on its top panel. It's convenient to be able to fire up your favourite streaming service and use it for a mix reference.
Buy your Kali Audio MV-BT Bluetooth Controller from your Kali Audio specialists in Brisbane - Musiclab!
For more information, please visit the manufacturer's website.
Kali Audio MV-BT Specs:
- Type: Bluetooth Monitor Controller
- Input Channels: 1 x Stereo Bluetooth (aptX codec)
- Output Channels: 1 x Stereo Monitor Analog Inputs: 1 x 1/8" (aux in)
- Analog Outputs: 2 x XLR (L/R), 2 x 1/4" TRS (L/R)
- Form Factor: Desktop
- Power Supply: 5V DC power supply (included)
- Manufacturer Part Number: MV-BT
Kali Audio MV-BT Features:
- Bluetooth input module with balanced output
- Transforms your studio monitors into Bluetooth speakers
- Balanced XLR and TRS outputs for connecting to your studio rig
- Large, weighted knob controls the volume of your playback device
- aptX codec ensures high-quality Bluetooth transmission
Free pick-up from store - $0.00
Free in-store pick-up from Level 2, 34 Campbell Street Bowen Hills
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Musiclab users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.