Ideal for Broadcast, Announcing, Interviews and OB's.
The ultimate broadcast headset from Audio Technica, the BPHS1 includes one of our own cardioid condenser microphones. Set in a heavy-duty gooseneck style mouth piece, the microphone can be set on either the right or left side. The BPHS1 is leading the way for quality and comfort, with a rugged design and plenty of padding – ideal for use over long periods. Great for live production, radio, film, stage work, television and professional use.
Created especially for on-air news & sports broadcasting, announcing & interviews, this rugged stereo headset offers natural, highly intelligible and focused vocal reproduction, closed-back circumaural (around-the-ear) ear cups to seal out background noise, and a high-output dynamic microphone mounted on a flexible gooseneck boom.
The headset’s microphone has a cardioid polar pattern tailored for pickup of speech with maximum voice intelligibility over a wide range of frequencies. It is more sensitive to sound originating directly in front of the element, making it useful in reducing pickup of unwanted sounds. The flexible gooseneck boom swivels for easy positioning on either the right or left side.
Audio-Technica BPHS1 Broadcast Stereo Headset Features:
- Headset tailored for broadcasting, announcing, and interviewing
- Cushioned headband and lightweight design ensure long-wearing comfort
- Circumaural design provides excellent isolation from outside noise
- Built-in voice-optimized microphone yields top-notch vocal reproduction
- Cardioid polar pattern offers outstanding off-axis rejection of unwanted sound
- Flexible gooseneck boom can be positioned on the left or right side
- Rugged design with user-replaceable cable and earpads
Audio Technica BPHS1 Broadcast Stereo Headset Tech Specs:
|Type||Closed-back Dynamic (Headphone)
Cardioid Dynamic (Microphone)
|Driver Diameter||40 mm (Headphone)|
|Voice Coil||Copper-clad aluminum wire|
|Frequency Response||20-20,000 Hz (Headphone)
40-20,000 Hz (Microphone)
|Maximum Input Power||1,600 mW at 1 kHz|
|Sensitivity||100 dB (Headphone)
-57 dB (1.4 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa (Microphone)
|Impedance||65 ohms (Headphone)
560 ohms (Microphone)
|Weight||264 g (9.3 oz)|
|Dimensions||82.0 mm (3.23") wide (earcup);
46.0 mm (1.81") wide (headband);
180.1 mm (7.09") long (boom), microphone extended;
24.0 mm (0.94") diameter (microphone)
|Cable||3.3 m (10.8') long with 8-pin connector at headset end; 3-pin XLRM-type connector (microphone) and 6.3 mm (1/4") phone plug (headphone) outputs|
|Accessories Included||3 windscreens; spare connector screw|
Audio Technica BPHS1 Broadcast Stereo Headset Features:
- Microphone features polar pattern and frequency response tailored for natural, highly intelligible vocal reproduction
- Closed-back circumaural ear cups help seal out crowd noise and other background distractions
- Neodymium magnets in microphone and headphones for high output level & detailed sound reproduction
- Cardioid pickup pattern of the dynamic microphone rejects off-axis sounds
- Boom-mounted microphone can be positioned on the left or right side
- Adjustable cushioned headband and lightweight design for long-wearing comfort
- Rugged design with user-replaceable cable and ear pads
- Detachable cable BPCB1 terminates in 3-pin XLRM-type connector for microphone and ¼” 3-conductor for headphone
Free pick-up from store - $0.00
Free in-store pick-up from Level 2, 34 Campbell Street Bowen Hills
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Musiclab users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.