The ATR2500x-USB microphone is ideal for podcasting, home studio recording, field recording, and voiceover use, and the ATR2500x-USB plugs into your computer or other device, and functions seamlessly with your favourite recording software. This large-diaphragm, side-address cardioid condenser reduces pickup of unwanted sounds from the sides and rear, and is equipped with a high-quality analog-to-digital converter (24-bit, up to 192 kHz) for excellent fidelity.
The mic also has a headphone jack with up/down volume control buttons for direct audio monitoring. The ATR2500x-USB comes with two 2 m (6.6′) cables (USB-C to USB-C, USB-C to USB-A), a sturdy tripod desk stand, and a pivoting threaded stand mount that attaches securely to the supplied tripod or to a conventional microphone stand.
Buy your Audio Technica ATR2500X-USB microphone at the right price, from your Audio Technica experts in Brisbane - Musiclab!
For more detailed information, please visit the manufacturer's website.
Audio Technica ATR2500X-USB Microphone Specs:
- ELEMENT: Condenser
- POLAR PATTERN: Cardioid
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE: 30 – 15,000 Hz
- POWER REQUIREMENTS: USB Power (5V DC)
- BIT DEPTH: Up to 24 bit
- SAMPLE RATE: 44.1 kHz/48 kHz/96 kHz/192 kHz
- VOLUME CONTROL: Headphone volume controlled by up/down buttons
- WEIGHT: 366 g
- DIMENSIONS: 155.0 mm long, 50.0 mm maximum body diameter
- OUTPUT CONNECTOR: USB-C
- HEADPHONE OUTPUT POWER: 10 mW @ 16 ohms
- HEADPHONE JACK: 3.5 mm TRS (stereo)
- ACCESSORIES INCLUDED: Pivoting stand mount for 5/8″-27 threaded stands, tripod desk stand, 2 m USB-C to USB-C cable (USB On-The-Go Compliant), 2 m USB-C to USB-A cable
|Model #||AT ATR2500x-USB|
Audio Technica ATR2500X-USB Microphone Features:
- Side-address condenser microphone with USB output for easy connection to your computer
- Ideal for podcasting, home studio recording, field recording, and voiceover use
- Built-in headphone jack lets you monitor directly from the microphone
- Controls on the front of the microphone allow you to easily adjust headphone volume
- High-quality A/D converter with 24-bit, up to192 kHz sampling rate
- Compatible with Windows and Mac
- Low-mass diaphragm provides excellent frequency response
- Cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of unwanted sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source
- Low self-noise – ideally suited for digital recording
- Sturdy tripod desk stand with folding legs is easy to set up and transport
- Pivoting, threaded stand mount attaches securely to a conventional microphone stand
- Durable metal construction for long-lasting performance
- Includes two 2 m cables: USB-C to USB-C, USB-C to USB-A
Free pick-up from store - $0.00
Free in-store pick-up from Level 2, 34 Campbell Street Bowen Hills
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Musiclab users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.