The ATR2100x-USB is a versatile content creation microphone, designed for live performance, podcasting, and voiceover use. This rugged handheld microphone offers two outputs: a USB output that connects to your computer or other device for digital recording, and an XLR output that connects to a sound system’s conventional microphone input for use in live performance.
The ATR2100x-USB also offers a high-quality analog-to-digital converter (24-bit, up to 192 kHz) for excellent fidelity, and a headphone jack with level control for direct monitoring from the microphone. Its cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of unwanted sounds from the sides and rear.
The mic includes an on/off switch and comes with two 2 m (6.6′) USB cables (USB-C to USB-C, USB-C to USB-A) and a 3 m (9.8′) XLRF-to-XLRM cable for maximum versatility. A sturdy tripod desk stand with folding legs is also included for use on tabletops.
Buy your Audio Technica ATR2100x-USB Microphone at the right price from your Audio Technica experts in Brisbane - Musiclab!
For more information, please visit the manufacturer's website.
Audio Technica ATR2100x-USB Cardioid Dynamic USB/XLR Microphone Specs:
- ELEMENT: Dynamic
- POLAR PATTERN: Cardioid
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE: 50 – 15,000 Hz
- POWER REQUIREMENTS: USB Power (5V DC)
- BIT DEPTH: Up to 24 bit
- SAMPLE RATE: 44.1 kHz/48 kHz/96 kHz/192 kHz
- CONTROLS: On/off switch; headphone volume control
- WEIGHT: 268 g
- DIMENSIONS: 183.0 mm long, 51.0 mm maximum body diameter
- OUTPUT CONNECTOR: USB-C/XLR
- HEADPHONE OUTPUT POWER: 10 mW @ 16 ohms
- HEADPHONE JACK: 3.5 mm TRS (stereo)
- ACCESSORIES INCLUDED: Stand clamp for 5/8″-27 threaded stands, tripod desk stand, 2 m USB-C to USB-C cable (USB On-The-Go Compliant), 2 m USB-C to USB-A cable, 3 m XLRF to XLRM cable
Audio Technica ATR2100x-USB Cardioid Dynamic USB/XLR Microphone Features:
- Handheld dynamic microphone with USB-C digital output and XLR analog output
- USB output connects to your computer for digital recording, while the XLR output connects with your sound system’s conventional microphone input for use in live performance
- Smooth, extended frequency response ideally suited for podcasting, home studio recording, field recording, voiceover, and other content creation applications
- Built-in headphone jack lets you monitor directly from the microphone
- Dial on the bottom of the microphone allows you to easily adjust headphone volume
- High-quality A/D converter with 24-bit, up to 192 kHz sampling rate
- Compatible with Windows and Mac
- Low-mass diaphragm provides excellent frequency response
- Cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of unwanted sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source
- Sturdy tripod desk stand with folding legs is easy to set up and transport
- Threaded stand clamp attaches securely to the supplied tripod or to a conventional microphone stand
- Includes three cables: USB-C to USB-C, USB-C to USB-A, and XLRF to XLRM
- Durable metal construction for long-lasting performance
- On/off switch functions for both USB and analog operation
Free pick-up from store Brisbane only - $0.00
Free in-store pick-up from Level 2, 34 Campbell Street Bowen Hills
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Musiclab users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.