Quality Mixer for Studio or Stage
The Yamaha MG16XU is a 16 channel analogue mixer designed for both home recording studios as well as live sound applications. It features 10 “D-Pre” mic preamps, 8 mono and 4 stereo line inputs, 4 aux outputs, 4 group busses as well as 1 stereo bus. Each mic input features a 80Hz HPF, 3 band EQ with sweepable mid, level and pan controls as well as 48v Phantom Power for recording condenser microphones. Channels 1 to 8 also include Yamaha’s “One Knob Compression”. The 3 stereo channels can either accept ¼” jack or RCA plugs and include a 3 band EQ, level and pan controls.
The MG16XU’s effects engine features 24 effects, adjustable on each channel via an effects send. There is both a stereo XLR and TRS output for connecting to PA or monitor speakers as well as a headphone output. There is also an additional monitor output as well as USB for recording 24bit/192kHz to a computer. The MG16XU is ideal for those needing a simple yet comprehensive analogue mixer that is robust and affordable.
Includes Cubase AI software.
- 16 Channels
- 10 Microphone Inputs (XLR/Jack) with +48V Phantom power (Channel 1-8 with built-in compressor)
- 3 Band EQ with semi parametric
- High-Pass Filter and 26 dB Pad Switch
- SPX Effect processor with 24 programs
- 4 Stereo Inputs (jack) with 3-Band EQ
- 2 Group BUS outputs
- 4 AUX-Way on each channel
- USB with 2 Stereo In-/Output (compatible with iPad Version 2 or higher, Camera Connection Kit required)
- Dimensions: 444 x 130 x 500 mm
- Weight: 6.8 kg
- Including Rack Mount Kit and Cubase AI DAW Software as Download
|Incl. Effects Unit||Yes|
|19" Rack Compatible||Yes|
|Integrated Power Supply||Yes|
Free pick-up from store - $0.00
Free in-store pick-up from Level 2, 34 Campbell Street Bowen Hills
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Musiclab users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.