Great Features and Sound Quality for Studio or Stage.
The Yamaha MG12XU is a 12 channel analogue mixer designed for both home recording studios as well as live sound applications. It features 6 “D-Pre” mic preamps, 4 mono and 4 stereo line inputs, 2 aux outputs, 2 group busses as well as 1 stereo bus. Each mic input features a 80Hz HPF, 3 band EQ, level and pan controls as well as 48v Phantom Power for recording condenser microphones. Channels 1 to 4 also include Yamaha’s “One Knob Compression”.
The 3 stereo channels can either accept ¼” jack or RCA plugs and include a 2 band EQ, level and pan controls. The MG12XU’s effects engine features 24 effects, adjustable on each channel via an effects send. There is both a stereo XLR and TRS output for connecting to PA or monitor speakers as well as a headphone output. There is also an additional monitor output as well as USB for recording 24bit/192kHz to a computer. The MG12XU is ideal for those needing a simple yet comprehensive analogue mixer that is robust and affordable.
Includes Cubase AI software.
- 12 Channels
- 6 Microphone Inputs (XLR/Jack) with +48V Phantom power (Channel 1-4 with built-in compressor)
- 3 Band EQ
- High-Pass Filter and 26dB Pad Switch
- SPX Effect processor with 24 programs
- 4 Stereo Inputs (jack) with 2 Band EQ
- Group buses
- 2 AUX-Way on each channel
- USB 2 Inputs / Outputs (compatible with the iPad version 2 or higher, Camera Connection Kit required)
- Cubase AI DAW Software as Download included
- Dimensions: 308 x 118 x 422 mm
- Weight: 4.2 kg
|Incl. Effects Unit||Yes|
|19" Rack Compatible||Yes|
|Integrated Power Supply||Yes|
Free pick-up from store - $0.00
Free in-store pick-up from Level 2, 34 Campbell Street Bowen Hills
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Musiclab users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.