- Accepting Orders
- 0 Reviews
or 4 payments of $147.25 with Info
Yamaha HS8S is an active subwoofer designed to complement Yamaha’s HS range of professional nearfield monitoring speakers. Featuring an 8” driver and 150W amplifier, the HS8S is ideal for those needing to hear the low end of their mix.
Wanna feel the bass!
Yamaha HS8S is an active subwoofer designed to complement Yamaha’s HS range of professional nearfield monitoring speakers. Featuring an 8” driver and 150W amplifier, the HS8S is ideal for those needing to hear the low end of their mix, such as 5.1 surround mixing or electronic music production. On the rear of the HS8S is a set of XLR and ¼” inputs, a set of XLR outputs for connection to speakers, a level control, as well as low cut, high cut and phase reverse controls to tailor the sub to any room.
The HS8S’s enclosure is designed to minimise unwanted frequencies with the driver scientifically mounted to avoid colouration. Offering outstanding value for money and superb audio qualtiy, the HS8S is the perfect addition to advanced monitoring setups in both professional and home recording studios.
Yamaha HS8S Features:
- 8" bass-reflex powered subwoofer delivers low frequencies down to 22Hz
- 22Hz - 150Hz frequency response
- High-power 150W amplifier designed expressly for low frequencies
- Low Cut switch, Low Cut control (80-120Hz) High Cut control (80-120Hz)
- Phase switch lets you set up your subwoofer with simple connections and no additional equipment
- XLR and TRS inputs; XLR L and R outputs
- Dimensions: 250 x 390 x 334 mm
Buy your Yamaha HS8 studio monitors at the right price, from your Yamaha experts in Brisbane - Musiclab!
For more detailed information, please visit the manufacturer's website.
Free pick-up from store Brisbane only - $0.00
Free in-store pick-up from Level 2, 34 Campbell Street Bowen Hills
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Musiclab users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.