- Accepting Orders
- 0 Reviews
or 4 payments of $72.25 with Info
Yamaha AG06 is a multipurpose 6-channel mixer with USB audio interface. It features two "D-PRE" studio quality mic preamps and one Hi-Z input for guitars. +48V phantom power on CH1 input for condenser mics and Dl boxes.
Ready to share your musical creations with the world? Yamaha AG06 is an ideal tool for fast and easy production of musical content for live streaming sites like YOUTUBE LIVE and USTREAM, online lessons in real-time, or creating video or audio podcasts offline. The AG's studio-quality sound will give your content a professional edge to win over your audience and increase your fan-base.
LOOPBACK function for internet live streaming
The LOOPBACK function enables live broadcasting of all the microphones, instruments, and other audio sources along with background music from your PC / Mac or iPad.
Since AG comes equipped with phantom power, you can connect a wide range of microphones including professional-level condenser mics. The AG’s flexible Hi-Z input lets you connect a wide range of instruments like guitars, bass guitars, and synthesizers. Equipped with studio-quality D-PRE mic preamps your AG will be able to capture the distinctive nuances of your vocal and instrumental performances with high-resolution sound.
1-TOUCH DSP offers professional sound with a single touch
AG features 1-TOUCH DSP that utilizes Yamaha’s state-of-the-art signal processing technology. COMP/EQ will hone your tone while EFFECT adds ambient reverb, and AMP SIM delivers a classic, warm tube amp sound—all at the touch of a button.
AG DSP Controller allows additional control of DSP settings
Compatible with Windows and MAC, AG DSP Controller gives you additional control of 1-TOUCH DSP parameters such as COMP, EQ, HPF, reverb, and the AMP SIM. EASY mode utilizes a simple intuitive interface while EXPERT mode gives users more detailed control.
High resolution (192 / 24bit) playback and recording
AG’s high-quality design enables 192kHz / 24bit sound that can reproduce even the most subtle nuances of your original recordings. If you use ASIO compatible playback software, you can even bypass the internal Kernal mixer and reproduce the original sound faithfully.AG’s 192kHz/24bit sound quality is ideal for capturing the purest reproduction of your analog recordings when archiving your treasured collection.
USB bus-powered or mobile battery
AG can operate using USB bus power eliminating the need for an external adaptor. AG can also be driven by a mobile battery for use with an iPad providing users with a true mobile mixing and audio interface solution.
Class Compliant mode for iPad connection
AG is compatible with Apple’s second-generation iPad or later, allowing you to create a high-quality recording and playback using an iOS compatible music app such as Cubasis.
* Apple iPad Camera Connection Kit/ Lightning to USB Camera Adapter required
Cubasis LE Multitouch Sequencer for the iPad
"Cubasis LE" is available in the App Store. You just need to connect your iPad to an AG06 to make it work. Cubasis LE is the compact version of Steinberg’s streamlined, multitouch sequencer for the iPad, providing the same look and feel of its bigger brother Cubasis. Specially designed for quick and easy operation, Cubasis LE makes recording, editing and mixing a breeze. Cubasis LE places touch-intuitive production tools in your hands, opening a new world of possibilities for your creativity.
* Apple iPad Camera Connection Kit/ Lightning to USB Camera Adapter and USB mobile battery required.
CUBASE AI Music Production Software
AG comes bundled with Cubase AI (download) that condenses the composing, recording, editing, and mixing functions based on industry-standard Cubase music production software, letting you start the music production process right away.
Buy your Yamaha AG06 Mixer/USB Audio Interface at the right price, from your Yamaha experts in Brisbane - Musiclab!
For more detailed information, please visit the manufacturer's website.
Yamaha AG06 6-Channel Mixer with USB Audio Interface Tech Specs:
- I/O Phantom power + 48 V
- Input Channels Mono[MIC/LINE] 2 including HEADSET MIC (Plug-in Power)
- Stereo[LINE] 2
- AUX 1
- Output Channels STEREO OUT 1
- MONITOR OUT 1
- PHONES 2 including HEADSET PHONES
- Bus Stereo: 1
- Input Channel Function PAD 26 dB
- PEAK LED LED turns on when the signal reaches 3 dB below clipping level
- On-board processors DSP CH1: COMP / EQ, EFFECT (SPX Reverb) ; CH2: AMP SIM, EFFECT (SPX Reverb)
- Level Meter USB Output Level; 2 x 2 point LED meter [PEAK, SIG]
- USB USB Audio: 2 IN / 2 OUT, USB Audio Class 2.0 compliant, Sampling Frequency: Max 192 kHz, Bit Depth: 24-bit
- Power requirements DC 5 V, 500 mA
- Power consumption Max. 2.5 W
- System Requirements OS Windows 7 or later / Mac OS X 10.7 or later
- Dimensions W 155 mm (6.1")
- H 63 mm (2.5")
- D 202 mm (8.0")
- Net weight 1.0 kg (2.2 lbs)
- Options Foot Switch: FC5, Mic Stand Adaptor: BMS-10A
- Others Foot Switch: EFFECT Mute on / off, Operating Temperature: 0 to + 40 °C
Yamaha AG06 6-Channel Mixer with USB Audio Interface Features:
- High resolution (24-bit192kHz) 2-track audio recording and playback
- Flexible LOOPBACK feature - perfect for live recording or webcasting
- D-PRE studio quality mic preamps with high gain and low noise
- Easy control and pro sound with 1-TOUCH COMP/EQ, EFFECT and AMP SIM processing
- +48V phantom power on CH1 input for condenser mics and Dl boxes
- Hi-Z input for guitars on CH2
- iPad (2 or later) connectivity via Apple iPad Camera Connection Kit (requires external USB power supply)
- USB bus-powered for Mac & PC
- Rugged metal chassis
- Includes Cubase Al downloadable version
Free pick-up from store Brisbane only - $0.00
Free in-store pick-up from Level 2, 34 Campbell Street Bowen Hills
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Musiclab users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.