Rode VXLR Pro gets you connected.
The Rode VXLR Pro is a transformer-balanced 3.5mm TRS to XLR adaptor that's perfect for connecting RØDE on-camera microphones such as the VideoMic NTG to devices with an XLR input. It features a transformer to balance the signal making it ideal when using long cable runs. It also converts 12-48V phantom power to 4V plug-in power allowing microphones like the VideoMicro and VideoMic GO to receive power from XLR devices and features a locking connector for added security.
VXLR Pro Features at a Glance:
• 3.5mm TRS mini-jack to XLR adaptor
• Transformer-balanced output
• Converts 12-48V phantom power to 4V plug-in power
• Locking connector
• VideoMic NTG
• Wireless GO
• VideoMic Pro
• VideoMic Pro+
• VideoMic GO
• RØDELink Filmmaker Kit
• SmartLav+ (when used with SC3 adaptor)
For more detailed information, please visit the manufacturer's website.
Buy your Rode VXLR Pro at the right price from your Rode specialists in Brisbane - Musiclab!
Rode VXLR Pro Specs:
- Output Connection: 3-pin XLR
- Inputs: 3.5mm TRS
- Phantom Power: 4V plug-in power when phantom power (P24 and P48) is supplied
- Weight (grams): 84
- Dimension (millimetres):
- Length: 69.9mm
- Width: 20mm
- Depth: 21mm
One (1) Year
Rode VXLR Pro Features:
- • 3.5mm TRS mini-jack to XLR adaptor
- • Transformer-balanced output
- • Converts 12-48V phantom power to 4V plug-in power
- • Locking connector for added security.
Free pick-up from store Brisbane only - $0.00
Free in-store pick-up from Level 2, 34 Campbell Street Bowen Hills
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Musiclab users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.