- Accepting Orders
- 0 Reviews
or 4 payments of $374.75 with Info
The Tascam Model 16 all-in-one mixer brings a new level of affordability and portability. With the powerful recording and mixing features of the flagship Model 24, this small format mixer combines the warmth of analog with a digital workflow.
Tascam Model 16
The Tascam Model 16 all-in-one mixer brings a new level of affordability and portability. With the powerful recording and mixing features of the flagship Model 24, this small format mixer combines the warmth of analog with a digital workflow. Perfect for live performances, recording and production environments. The Model 16 features a multi-track recorder, USB audio-interface, effects, comprehensive mixing and routing capabilities and Bluetooth wireless.
14 Inputs for Complete Flexibility
Featuring 14 easy access inputs provide you with flexible options for both microphone and instrument connections. With 10 Mic/14 Line/2 Inst, the Model 16 allows for easy access connecting microphones, instruments and other audio sources for live recording and mixing. With microphone inputs 1-8 fitted with Tascam’s Ultra-HDDA (High Deﬁnition Discrete Architecture) technology for pure, transparent natural tone with ultra-low noise. Additionally, a Blutetooth enabled input channel also provides you with stereo RCA and 1/8″ Stereo jacks for streaming audio.
Professional Channel Strip Control Features
Included on top of each channel on your Model 16 is a tactile gain knob, perfect for precise tweaking of input levels. While a Lo-Cut filter button and Input Selector (Live/PC/MTR) give you quick and precise control of input source signals. Furthermore, a 1-knob inline Compressor is available on inputs 1-8 as well as a mid-range sweepable 3-band EQ.
Powerful Internal 16-Track Multi-track Digital Recorder
Also featuring a powerful internal 16-Track Multi-Track recorder. Giving you the ability to capture 14 inputs and 2 tracks of audio to an internal SD card, in pristine quality. Record anything from live performances, to speeches and meetings. While having the ability to punch in and out, quickly and easily. Finally, immediately mix, master or export your tracks from your Model 16 to your computer for further editing and publishing.
High-Quality Internal Audio Interface
With a high quality internal USB audio interface, the Model 16 is capable of capturing audio at a 24-bit/48kHz sampling rate. Perfect for recording and/or playing back from your DAW (Digital Audio Workstation). Fitted with the latest generation of USB driver, and capable of setting the audio buffer as low as 4 samples. Resulting in little to no latency and the highest level of efficiency while recording.
Tascam Model 16 Is Loaded With Onboard Effects
Finally, the Model 16 comes loaded with 16 editable and foot-controllable multi-effects; including reverb, delay, chorus and flange. While also providing you with a 4-band EQ, able to be dialed in for crafting the perfect mix.
Overall, the Tascam Model 16 is the perfect all-in-one mixer. Whether you want to work in-the-box or run it through your favourite DAW.
For more detailed information please visit the manufacturer's website.
Buy your Tascam Model 16 Mixer/Interface at the right price, from your Tascam experts in Brisbane - Musiclab!
Tascam Model 16 Multi-track Mixer/Audio Interface Specs:
- Type: Analog Mixer with USB Interface
- Channels: 14
- Computer Connectivity: USB (16 x 4 including stereo master)
- A/D Resolution: 24-bit/48kHz
- Faders: 15 x Faders
- Inputs – Mic Preamps: 10 x XLR
- Phantom Power: 10 channels
- Inputs – Line: 2 x 1/4″ (line/Hi-Z), 6 x 1/4″ (line), 4 x 1/4″ (2 x stereo), 1 x 1/8″ (stereo), 1 x Dual RCA Stereo
- Outputs – Main: 2 x XLR (main), 2 x 1/4″ (control room)
- Outputs – Other: 2 x 1/4″ (L/R sub group)
- Aux Sends: 1 x Monitor (pre), 1 x Monitor (pre/post) 2), 1 x FX Send (post)
- Send/Return I/O: 1 x 1/4″ (FX send), 2 x 1/4″ (monitor send)
- Busses/Groups: 1 x Subgroup
- Inserts: 2 x 1/4″ (channel)
- Headphones: 1 x 1/4″
- USB: 1 x Type B
- Bluetooth: v5.0 (ch 13/14)
- Other I/O: 1 x 1/4″ (footswitch)
- EQ Bands: 3-band EQ with Sweepable Mid Frequency, 100Hz Low-cut
- Effects: Reverbs, Delay, Chorus, Flanger
- Storage: SD/SDHC/SDXC Card Slot
- OS Requirements – Mac: Dual Core 2GHz Processor or higher, OS X 10.9 or later
- OS Requirements – PC: Dual Core 2GHz Processor or higher, Windows 7 SP1 or later
- Rackmountable: Yes, kit sold separately
- Power Source: Standard IEC AC cable
- Height: 4.45″
- Width: 16.9″
- Depth: 18.2″
- Weight: 15.4 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number: Model 16
Tascam Model 16 Multi-track Mixer/Audio Interface Features:
- Great-sounding, easy-to-use 16-track multitrack recording solution
- Boasts a classic analog mixer-style design that’s both intuitive and immediate
- 100mm faders provide precise control
- Familiar EQ and Aux controls for tweaking your tracks
- Generous complement of I/O including 10 high-grade mic preamps
- Internal recording to SD card at 24-bit/48kHz resolution
- Flexible routing and onboard effects
- Built-in 16-in/14-out audio interface for easy DAW integration
- Lightweight yet rugged design
Free pick-up from store Brisbane only - $0.00
Free in-store pick-up from Level 2, 34 Campbell Street Bowen Hills
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Musiclab users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.