TASCAM DR-05X Handheld Recorder
The DR-05X is the new standard in stereo hand held recorders with its powerful features, simple interface and excellent sound quality. It is the first choice for recording meetings, music, audio-for-video, dictation, and more. DR-05X allows high-quality recording utilizing an easy-to-use interface, and is portable and powerful but with a size and price that anyone can handle. Dual internal condenser microphones can handle anything from subtle to loud to 125dB SPL, with sensitivity to capture every detail.
Easy to use, powerful & portable
The layout of the DR-05X has been revamped to be quick and easy to work with one thumb. Operations like recording, adjusting levels, deleting bad takes and adding markers are just a button press away. DR-05X uses only two AA batteries and has ultra-long battery capability. When using built-in microphones, recording lasts 17.5 hours when recording with standard 2ch WAV, 44.1kHz/ 16bit format using alkaline batteries.
Also the DR-05X can be powered by a USB mobile battery as well for super long extended use. Connect to a PC using USB Audio interface mode, and DR-X becomes a tool for voiceover work, live streaming, podcasting and songwriting with studio-quality audio. Built-in microphones work as USB microphones without complicated driver installs.
Auto tone function provides easy-adjustments for on-site movie editing, ideal for DSLR filmmaking. The internal slate tone generator produces various tones for easy track making and recognition. In addition to its capability to capture crisp voice recording, DR-X can help you with its Jump back function, variable Speed function and equalizer preset for human voice.
Buy your Tascam DR-05X today from your TASCAM experts in Brisbane - Musiclab!
Tascam DR-05X Specs:
- Stereo omni directional condenser microphones
- Support multiple menu languages (ENG/FRA/DEU/ITA/ESP/RUS/PRT/JPN/CHI/KOR)
- Functions as a 2in/ 2out USB Audio Interface for Mac, PC or iOS recording
- Proven high sound pressure design for capturing loud sounds of up to 125dB SPL
- Three low cut filter levels (40/80/120Hz)
- High-quality 96kHz/24-bit WAV/BWF linear PCM recording and long recordings as MP3 files possible
- microSD/microSDHC/microSDXC (up to 128GB) cards can be used as recording media
- Mark function that can set up to 99 points for a single track Mark information can be utilized by BWF compatible software
- Built-in monaural speaker with an output of 0.3W
- Stereo mini jack for external stereo microphones (provides plug-in power) / External line input
- Stereo mini line output / Headphone output connector
- Powered by 2 AA batteries, USB bus power, or optional AC adapter (PS-P520E)
- Record clean and clear audio anywhere
- Simple to Operate
- Extended Battery Life
- Nondestructive Overdubbing
- Tripod attachment screw-hole built in to the unit
- High-speed file transfer to a computer is possible using USB 2.0
- 128×64 pixel graphic LCD with backlight
- Seamless gain control
Free pick-up from store Brisbane only - $0.00
Free in-store pick-up from Level 2, 34 Campbell Street Bowen Hills
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Musiclab users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.