Cost Effective 7-Piece Drum Mic Kit
The Sennheiser E600 Drum Kit 7-Piece Drum Microphone Package is a reliable and cost-effective drum microphone package for recording and live sound reinforcement alike. The package includes a Sennheiser e602 dynamic kick drum microphone, four e604 cardioid tom/snare microphones, and a pair of e614 supercardioid overhead microphones. The microphones and their associated hardware are all shipped in a slim-line aluminum case with die-cut foam.
Cardioid instrument microphone especially suitable for use with bass drums, bass guitar cabs and tubas. Solid, lightweight, and easy to position. For studios, clubs, rehearsal rooms, smaller gigs, or for home recording.
Compact dynamic cardioid instrument microphone. Transmits high SPLs without distortion. Compatible with toms, snares, and percussion. Clips-on quickly and easily wherever you choose. Tough, reinforced housing, and clamp.
Super-cardioid electret condenser microphone for demanding instrument recordings, and performances that produce extended frequencies, high SPL handling and transient response. For woodwind, strings, and home recording.
What's in the box:
- Sennheiser's evolution Drum Set
- 1x E 602-II, Cardioid Instrument Microphone For Bass Drums
- 4x E 604, Cardioid Microphone For Snare And Tom-Tom
- 2x E 614, Super-Cardioid, Permanently Polarized Condenser Microphone For Cymbal And Overhead
- 2-year Limited Warranty
For more detailed information, please visit the manufacturers website.
Buy your Sennheiser Evolution Stage 600 series Drum Mic Pack at the right price, from your Sennheiser Drum Mic experts in Brisbane - Musiclab!
Sennheiser Drum Kit 600 Features:
e 602 II:
- Rugged, lightweight aluminum body for stable positioning on long microphone boom arms
- Lightweight high-performance voice coil construction
- Fast transient response
- Low-frequency extension
- Ideal for direct use on the most problematic bass signal
- Frequency-independent directivity provides isolation from other on-stage signals
- Humbucking coil
- Integral stand mount
- Rugged reinforced fiberglass body
- Low sensitivity to impact and handling noise
- Very high sound pressure handling capability
- Low distortion microphone
- Hum compensating coil
- Easy to position due to compact design
- Integral stand mount
- 40 Hz - 20 kHz frequency response
- Designed for demanding applications where extended frequency range, high SPL handling, fast transient response, and small size are required
- Captures the shimmer and contact of sticks, mallets, and hands
- Nearly flat frequency response
- Supercardioid polar pattern
Free pick-up from store Brisbane only - $0.00
Free in-store pick-up from Level 2, 34 Campbell Street Bowen Hills
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Musiclab users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.