Re-introducing USB Digital Wireless...
The Samson XPD2 Lavalier Presentation USB Digital Wireless system allows you to bring a wireless microphone to a variety of sound applications via its uniquely designed USB stick receiver. Offering simple setup, professional full-range audio and 100' of wireless operation, the XPD2 Lavalier is perfect for live performances, digital communications and mobile productions, and allows you to capture clear sound to your Mac/PC.
XPD2 combines incredible audio quality, simple operation and micro receiver technology makes adding wireless microphones to your audio production extremely easy and affordable.
More Ways To Connect
The RXD2 USB stick receiver connects directly to PC or Mac computers, or with any Samson Expedition Series Portable PA System that features a USB Wireless port. An added feature from the previous generation system, the 1/8" (3.5mm) output allows for headphone monitoring or the XPD2 Handheld to be used with any device that has an analog line input, including smartphones and other mobile devices.*
*To connect to an iOS device you will need to use Apple's Lightning to USB Camera adapter. To connect to an Android device, you will need a host OTG adapter.
So Why Wireless?
XPD2 Wireless delivers high-quality audio using digital transmission. This type of wireless technology allows the transmitter to send an uncompressed signal to the receiver, so your audio will have greater signal-to-noise when compared to a traditional wireless system. The result is a performance that sounds as good as using a wired microphone.
Buy your Samson XPD2 Lavalier Wireless USB Digital system at the right price for your Samson experts - Musiclab in Brisbane!
For more information, please visit the manufacturer's website.
Samson XPD2 Lavalier USB Digital Wireless system Specs:
XPD2 USB Digital Wireless System
Simultaneous Systems: 2
Working Range: 100′ (3m) line of sight
Working Frequency: 2.404~2.476GHz
Modulation type: GFSK
Audio Frequency Response: 20Hz–16KHz
T.H.D.: <0.1% (@ 1KHz, -10dBu)
Signal to Noise: >85dB
RXD2 USB Receiver
Max. Analog Audio Output Level: 0dBu
Audio Output Impedance: 100KΩ
USB audio sample rate: 32KHz
Operating Voltage: 5V DC
Dimensions: 96mm x 62mm x 18.5mm
PXD1 Beltpack Transmitter
Microphone: Samson DE5 micro headset mic
RF Power: <10 mW EIRP
Power Requirements: Two AA (LR6) alkaline batteries
Battery Life: 20 hours
Dimensions: 96mm x 62mm x 18.5mm
Samson XPD2 Lavalier USB Digital Wireless system Features:
- 2.4GHz USB digital wireless system
- Ideal for broadcasting, live streaming, presentations and more
- Plug-and-play operation with Mac and Windows
- Works with iPad via Apple’s Lightning to USB Camera Adapter
- Works with Android devices via a host OTG adapter
- RXD2 USB stick receiver
- Receiver features a 1/8″ (3.5mm) headphone/monitor output
- PXD1 beltpack transmitter with Samson DE5 Micro Headset Microphone
- Transmitter offers 20 hours of battery life using two AA batteries (not included)
- 100′ operating range (line of sight, environment dependent)
- 1-touch pairing, adjustable Volume controls on transmitter
- Compatible with Samson Expedition Series Portable PAs that feature USB Wireless ports
- Includes USB extension cable
Free pick-up from store Brisbane only - $0.00
Free in-store pick-up from Level 2, 34 Campbell Street Bowen Hills
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Musiclab users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.