Single Rode NTD Small Diaphragm Condenser Mic
The NT5 is RØDE's premier small-diaphragm cardioid condenser microphone, sometimes referred to as a 'pencil mic'.
Intended for recording acoustic instruments, drum overheads, cymbals and live performances, the compact externally polarized mic employs a 1/2" capsule, an active J-FET impedance converter with bipolar output buffer.
Its tight cardioid pickup pattern also makes it ideal for use as an indoor dialogue microphone for filmmaking on a mic stand or boom.
Expanding the NT5's versatility, an interchangeable omnidirectional capsule (NT45-O) is available.
Finished in durable satin nickel, the NT5 available as a single microphone or as an acoustically matched pair.
Rode NT5 Features at a Glance:
- Externally biased condenser
- Gold sputtered 1/2” capsule
- Heavy-duty satin-nickel plated body
- Dual power operation
- Surface mount circuitry
- Low noise
- Full frequency response
- Available as Certified Match Pair
- Requires +48V Phantom Power
- 10 year extended warranty when you register your microphone
The NT5 is designed and made in Australia, and covered by RØDE's industry leading 10 year warranty.
Buy your Rode NT5 at the right price from your Rode experts in Brisbane - Musiclab.
For more information, please visit the manufacturer's website.
Rode NT5 Microphone Specs:
- Acoustic Principle Pressure Gradient
- Active Electronics JFET impedance converter with bipolar output buffer
- Capsule 0.50"
- Polar Pattern Cardioid
- Address Type End
- Frequency Range 20Hz - 20kHz
- Output Impedance 100Ω
- Maximum SPL 143dBSPL
- Maximum Output Level 13.9mV (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KΩ load)
- Sensitivity -38.0dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (12.00mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz
- Equivalent Noise Level (A-weighted) 16dBA
- Power Options +24V phantom power+48V phantom power
- Weight 101.00g
- Dimensions 118.00mmH x 20.00mmW x 20.00mmD
- Output XLR Output
- Warranty 1 year with free extension to 10 years following registration
RODE NT5 Matched Pair of Small-diaphragm Condenser Mics Features:
- True condenser transducers
- Gold sputtered 1/2" capsules
- Heavy duty satin-nickel-plated bodies
- Full frequency response
- Low-noise, surface-mount transformerless circuitry
- Supplied as a matched pair in a custom carrying case
- Includes two WS5 wind shields
- Includes two RM5 stand mount, plus a 3/8" to 5/8" thread adapter
- Requires +48V phantom power
Free pick-up from store Brisbane only - $0.00
Free in-store pick-up from Level 2, 34 Campbell Street Bowen Hills
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Musiclab users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.