Rode Condensor Quality - with some nice extras!
The Rode NT2-A is a professional large capsule studio microphone incorporating three-position pick-up patterns, PAD and high pass filter switches conveniently located on the mic body.
At the heart of the NT2-A is the Australian designed and manufactured HF1 dual diaphragm capsule. The frequency and transient response of this transducer has been voiced to complement today's modern recording techniques, and yet still evoke the silky smooth character of the legendary microphones of the 50's and 60's. These features provide the flexibility and superlative audio characteristics that make the NT2-A one of the most versatile condenser mics available.
Supplied with the SM6 shock mount, dust cover, microphone cable and downloadable instructional video hosted by Grammy-nominated engineer and producer John Merchant showing a range of recording techniques specific to the NT2-A.
The RØDE NT2-A microphone is designed and made in Australia, and covered by RØDE's industry leading 10 year warranty.
Rode NT2-A Features at a Glance:
- Large 1” HF1 gold sputtered capsule
- On body control of polar pattern, HPF and PAD
- Three position variable polar pattern - Omni, Cardioid or Figure 8
- Three position variable High-Pass Filter - Flat, 40Hz or 80Hz
- Three position PAD - 0dB, -5dB or -10dB
- Ultra low noise
- Internal capsule shock mounting
- Includes RØDE SM6 shock mount, pop filter and dust cover
- Designed and manufactured in Australia
- 10 year extended warranty when you register your microphone
Rode NT2-A sounds
Buy your Rode NT2-A at the right price from your Rode specilaists in Brisbane - Musiclab!
For more detailed information, please visit the manufacturer's website.
Rode NT2-A Specifications:
|Acoustic Principle||Pressure Gradient|
|Active Electronics||JFET impedance converter with bipolar output buffer|
|Frequency Range||20Hz - 20kHz|
|Maximum SPL||147dB SPL (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1K? load)|
|Maximum Output Level||16.0dBu (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1K? load)|
|Sensitivity||-36.0dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (16.00mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz|
|Dimensions||209.00mmH x 55.00mmW x 55.00mmD|
1 year with free extension to 10 years following registration here
Rode NT2-A Features:
- The Australian designed and manufactured HF1 1" edge terminated, gold sputtered, dual 5 um diaphragm capsule.
- 3-position variable polar pattern: Omni, Cardioid & Figure 8; all controlled on the mic.
- 3-position variable highpass filter: Flat, 80Hz or 40Hz.
- 3-position variable pad: 0dB, -5dB or -10dB.
- Ultra low noise, transformerless SMT circuitry.
- Wide dynamic range.
- High strength heat-treated steel mesh head.
- Durable satin nickel finish.
- Internal capsule shock mounting.
- Supplied complete with soft pouch and clip.
- Designed and manufactured in Sydney, Australia.
- SM6 Shockmount
- XLR Cable
- Microphone Dust Cover
- Exclusive NT2-A Recording Techniques DVD w/John Merchant
- Requires +48V phantom power
Free pick-up from store Brisbane only - $0.00
Free in-store pick-up from Level 2, 34 Campbell Street Bowen Hills
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Musiclab users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.