NT-USB Mini has arrived!
The NT-USB Mini is RØDE’s latest USB mic, offering RØDE’s pristine sound quality in a compact, easy-to-use USB microphone. Designed to deliver crystal-clear, professional-quality audio direct to a computer or tablet, which makes it the ideal microphone for gamers, podcasters, musicians, streamers, and content creators who want to be heard in full definition.
Studio Sound, Simplified
The NT-USB Mini has been tailored specifically to deliver warmth and presence in your recordings and will sound amazing on dialogue, vocals, guitar – anything you throw in front of it. It features a studio-grade headphone amplifier and a high-quality 3.5mm headphone output, complete with precision volume control, allowing you to easily monitor your audio. There is also a switchable zero-latency monitoring mode for eliminating distracting echo when recording...nice! It’ssuper-easy to set up and use, with simple controls, a built-in pop filter, and a class-compliant USB output that works seamlessly with computers or tablets, no drivers or software needed. Just plug into your Mac, PC or tablet and hit record.
NT-USB Mini As Flexible As You Need To Be
The NT-USB Mini has been designed to be as flexible as you need to be. It comes with a unique detachable and sturdy magnetic desk stand – which is really easy to remove and attach to a mic stand or PSA1 studio arm. This and the unique 360-degree swing mount means you can position the mic upright, on an angle, sideways or upside down – wherever it needs to be to get the best recording possible. Whether you’re streaming on Twitch, recording into your favourite DAW or taking a business call on Skype, the NT-USB Mini will ensure you’re heard in full definition.
Stylish and Compact
The NT-USB Mini is the perfect addition to any desktop or home studio setup. At just 89mm wide and 141mm tall, it’s very compact, taking up only a fraction of precious desktop real estate. And it looks fantastic: sleek and stylish, with clean lines and a modern aesthetic. Hard-wearing steel and reinforced nylon resin construction ensure the NT-USB Mini is ready to take on the rigours of recording anywhere and everywhere.
NT-USB Mini Key Features at a Glance:
- High-quality condenser capsule.
- Directional cardioid pickup pattern.
- Smooth frequency response.
- In-built pop filter.
- Unique detachable magnetic desk stand.
- Integrated 360-degree swing mount.
- Class-compliant USB output.
- Studio-grade headphone amplifier with precision level control and switchable zero-latency monitoring.
What's in the Box?
- NT-USB Mini STUDIO-QUALITY USB MICROPHONE
- USB Cable
- Thread Mount Adapter
Buy your RODE NT-USB Mini Studio Grade Condenser USB Microphone at the right price, from your Rode specialist in Brisbane - Musiclab!
For more information on the Rode NT-USB Mini, please visit the manufacturer's website.
Rode NT USB Mini Specs:
- Acoustic Principle: Pressure gradient
- Active Electronics: Electret condenser, A/D and USB interface
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Range: 20 Hz – 20 kHz
- Input SPL @ 1% THD: 121dB (A-weighted, as per IEC651)
- Sample Rates: 48 kHz
- Bus Powered: Yes
- Bit Depth: 24-bit
- Analogue Outputs: 3.5mm headphone
- Computer Connectivity: USB - simultaneous I/O Mono input, stereo output
- Output Connection: USB-C
- OS Requirements: macOS 10.12 / Windows 10
- Weight (g): 585
- Dimensions (mm): Height: 141.9
- Width: 54.5
- Diameter (base): 89.3
Rode NT USB Mini Features:
- High-quality condenser capsule that delivers warmth and presence for a clear, professional sound in all recording applications.
- Directional cardioid polar pattern, optimised to reduce room sound and focus on the subject, be it dialogue, vocals or instruments.
- In-built pop filter for reducing plosives.
- Integrated 360-degree swing mount for quick and easy positioning on a desktop, mic stand, or studio arm.
- Unique detachable magnetic desk stand that provides excellent isolation from knocks and bumps and is quick and easy to remove.
- Class-compliant USB output that works seamlessly with computers or tablets, no drivers or software needed – just plug in and hit record.
- Zero-latency headphone monitoring eliminates distracting echo.
- Studio-quality headphone amplifier with precision level control.
- Steel and reinforced nylon resin construction, stylish matte black finish and compact, modern design.
Free pick-up from store - $0.00
Free in-store pick-up from Level 2, 34 Campbell Street Bowen Hills
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Musiclab users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.