Quality Headworn Mic from Rode
The RØDE HS2 is a low profile, ergonomic and lightweight headset microphone that provides clean, clear and pronounced audio for any application where the microphone needs to be in close proximity to presenter's mouth. This HS2 is the Large size and "Pink" (Beige) colour.
The result of an extensive and complete redesign process, the RØDE HS2 features an adjustable corrosion resistant stainless spring-steel boom arm and headband connected to pliable hypoallergenic silicone ear strips for maximum flexibility and user comfort.
Coated in a durable ceramic painted finish in either black (HS2-B) or pink (HS2-P) the HS2 is also available in two different sizes (small or large) to ensure the perfect fit and function for any individual. The large size is designed generally for adults, while the small is recommended for children.
The headset is connected via a 1.2m (4') braid shielded, Kevlar® reinforced cable, terminating at a gold plated 3.5mm TRS output with a removable locking nut to ensure a secure connection to a wide range of recording devices and wireless transmitters, including the RØDE Filmmaker and Newsshooter kits.
The HS2's light weight, comfortable fit, low self-noise, minimal appearance and user friendly omni-directional polar pattern make it an ideal microphone for film, television, video, theatre, house of worship and live vocal performance.
What's in the Box?
HS2 Lightweight headset microphone
Pop Filter (Pink)
Cable Management clip
More Detailed info on the Rode HS2 here.
Rode HS2 Headworn Omnidirectional Microphone Tech Specs:
- Acoustic Principle - Permanently Polarised Condenser
- Active Electronics - JFET impedance converter
- Address Type - Omni
- Frequency Range - 60Hz - 18kHz
- Output Impedance - 3000Ω
- Maximum SPL - 122dBSPL
- Maximum Output Level - 189.0mV (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KΩ load)
- Power Requirements - Plug in power - Min 2V ~ Max 5V through 3.5mm connector - P48 through RØDE VXLR+ adaptor
- Sensitivity - -47.2dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (4.70mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz
- Equivalent Noise Level (A-weighted) - 36dBA
- Weight - 20g
- Dimensions - 50mmH x 124mmW x 205mmD
- Warranty - 1 year with free extension to 5 years following registration here
1 year with free extension to 5 years following registration here
Rode HS2 Headworn Omnidirectional Microphone Features:
- Black large model
- Updated low-profile ergonomic design
- Ultra-Lightweight construction for complete comfort
- Adjustable corrosion resistant stainless spring steel boom arm and headband
- Flexible hypoallergenic silicone ear strips
- Durable ceramic painted finish available in black or pink
- Available in small or large sizes
- Omni-directional polar pattern
- Low handling noise
- Includes Mini-furry and pop filter / windshield
- 1.2m Kevlar reinforced braid shielded cable
- Gold plated 3.5mm TRS output with removable locking nut
- Five year extended warranty when you register your microphone
Free pick-up from store - $0.00
Free in-store pick-up from Level 2, 34 Campbell Street Bowen Hills
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Musiclab users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.