Nord Synth Power with Aftertouch
The Nord Wave 2 is a powerful 4-part performance synthesizer combining Virtual Analog synthesis, Samples, FM and Wavetable with an intuitive layer-focused interface. With 48 voice polyphony, innovative performance features and hands-on controls, the Nord Wave 2 offers outstanding sonic possibilities with advanced layering and tweaking on the fly.
With 4 independent synthesizers in one the Nord Wave 2 offers exceptional possibilities for layering both classic waveforms and samples. Dedicated OLED displays for Program and Oscillator sections provide an excellent overview when shaping your sounds. The wide range of performance features and instantly tweakable hands-on effects makes the Wave 2 our most versatile performance synthesizer ever.
The new Monitor mode displays your settings for Amp Envelope and Filters in the Program display for better overview and control, while the Program Layer section with faders for easily controlling the volume or pan for all 4 layer parts at once. The Layer section also provides handy features for quick layer focus, pan control, solo and multi-editing.
The Oscillator section for each of the 4 layers offers 4 modes: Analog, Wavetable, FM and Samples and is easily browsed with the new direct category mode. The Oscillator Control features additional control over shape, sync or detune. The Analog oscillator gives you an extensive range of waveforms from classic analog to extended, harmonically rich new additions. The Sample category includes high-quality samples from the Nord Sample Library 3.0 as well as the possibility to add your own custom samples using the Nord Sample Editor 3. The Wavetable oscillator contains a large number of advanced wavetables covering a wide range of tonal characteristics and FM has 2, 3 and 4 operator configurations with harmonic and inharmonic variations. The Wave 2 also features a powerful multi-oscillator Unison effect with true Superwaves simultaneously generating hundreds of waveforms for extremely thick and fat sounds.
The Filter section has 6 Filter types featuring classic 12 and 24 dB Low Pass, a High Pass, High Pass/Low Pass and a Band Pass filter, together with a stunning emulation of the transistor ladder filter from the legendary Mini. The unique modeling of these filters captures the true character and response of the classic analog instruments, allowing for flexible and precise sound design. The Filter section is equippied with full ADSR envelope. In terms of modulation, the Wave 2 features a dedicated LFO for each layer with a choice of waveforms plus AD/AR Modulation Envelope with dedicated velocity setting and Invert mode. The LFO has several morphable parameters and the rate can be synchronized to the Master Clock. The Amp Section is equipped with a full ADSR envelope featuring a powerful new Transient Attack mode for adding more punch to your sounds.
The Wave 2 also features the convenience of MIDI over USB for use with a sequencer or with the included Sound Manager software. Control Pedal support has also been improved and now supports the following pedals: Fatar, Yamaha FC7, Roland EV-7, Roland EV-5, Korg EXP2 and Korg XVP10.
Buy your Nord Wave 2 Synthesizer from your Nord specialists in Brisbane - Musiclab!
For more detailed information, please visit the manufacturer's website.
Nord Wave 2 Synth Specs:
- Gross Shipping Weight - Volumetric (kgs) 15.0000
- Analog/Digital Digital
- Oscillators Virtual Analog, Wavetable, FM, Samples
- Filter Multi-mode filter
- LFO Yes
- Envelope Generator AD/AR envelope, Amp ADSR envelope, Filter ADSR envelope
- Other Controllers Pitch, Mod Wheel
- Arpeggiator Yes
- Sequencer No
- Number Of Keys 61
- Key Type Semi- weighted
- MIDI I/O In, Out, USB
- Pedal Inputs Sustain, Control Pedal
- Presets Yes
- Polyphony 48 Voices
- Outputs 2 x 1/4" jack (Stereo Output
- Headphone Outputs 1/4" jack
Nord Wave 2 Synth Features:
- 4-part Synthesizer with dedicated volume/pan faders
- Sample, Virtual Analog, Wavetable and FM synthesis
- 48 voice polyphony
- OLED Displays for Program and Oscillator sections
- 1 GB memory for Nord Sample Library 3.0
- User replaceable samples
- 61-note keyboard with Aftertouch
- Advanced Arpeggiator with Polyphonic Trig mode
- Gate feature for rhythmic effects
- Advanced Morph features with Impulse Morph
- Master Clock control of Arpeggiator, LFO and Effects
- Vibrato with 3 Delay modes and Wheel/Aftertouch assign
- LFO with five waveforms
- Flexible syncing and routing options
- AD/AR envelope
- 12/24 dB lowpass, lowpass M, band pass, high pass, and LP+HP filters
- FX section with Tremolo, Pan, Ring Modulation, Chorus, Ensemble and Vibe
- EQ section with Drive
- Advanced Delay
- Reverb with five sizes + Dark, Bright and Chorale modes
Free pick-up from store - $0.00
Free in-store pick-up from Level 2, 34 Campbell Street Bowen Hills
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Musiclab users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.