A Workhorse Mic with Performance that's World-Class!
The Neumann TLM 107 is an extremely versatile large-diaphragm condenser microphone. Featuring a linear frequency response up to 8 kHz with a slight presence boost above, the TLM 107 is perfect for instruments or vocals that need to cut through a mix without the need for excessive EQ. Its mesh grille is designed to reduce plosives, aiding in capturing a dynamically smooth vocal.
The TLM 107’s 5 polar patterns, as well as its pad and low-cut filter functions are selected electronically using a single joystick with illuminated markings. TLM stands for “transformer-less microphone” which means the TLM 107 exhibits an extremely low noise floor and large dynamic range, making it capable of handling very high sound pressure levels without distortion or clipping.
Includes SG 2 swivel mount and wooden case.
Neumann TLM 107 Multipattern Condenser Microphone Features:
- A true all-purpose condenser microphone built to for professional recording
- Advanced sound transducer inspired by one of Neumann's D-01 delivers outstanding impulse fidelity
- Smooth frequency response up to 8kHz ensures accuracy, while a slight presence boost brings out clarity and vocal intelligibility
- Five selectable polar patterns include omnidirectional, cardioid, and figure 8, as well as the two intermediary settings
- Three selectable highpass settings and three selectable pad settings let you handle a wide range of recording scenarios
- Innovative navigation switch with LED indicators lets you control all microphone settings easily
- Acoustically engineered grille blocks out pops
- Static microphone mount and wooden presentation box included
- Requires +48V phantom power
- Connection: XLR
Free pick-up from store - $0.00
Free in-store pick-up from Level 2, 34 Campbell Street Bowen Hills
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Musiclab users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.