Classic design for transparent sound
The Neumann TLM 103 is a large diaphragm condenser microphone for professional and home recording studios. Featuring the transformerless circuitry also found in Neumann’s other TLM microphones, the TLM 103 boasts an incredibly low self-noise level, while being able to handle SPL of up to 138dB without distortion. The K 103 large diaphragm capsule is based on that in the famous U67 and U87 and uses a cardioid pickup pattern to maximise attenuation of sounds incoming from the rear.
The mesh grille minimises plosive sounds while the internal construction of the TLM 103, including the capsule itself, is elastically mounted to minimise structure borne noise. Overall the TLM 103 is able to reproduce even the finest details of both music and speech without coloration, offering outstanding Neumann sound quality without breaking the bank.
Includes SG 2 swivel mount and wooden case.
Transducer Type: Condenser
Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
Polar Patterns: Cardioid
For more information on Neumann TLM103 please visit Neumann's website.
Buy your Neumann TLM 103 Microphone from your Neumann specialists in Brisbane - Musiclab!
Neumann TLM103 Tech Specs:
- Acoustical operating principle Pressure gradient transducer
- Directional Pattern Cardioid
- Frequency Range 20 Hz ... 20 kHz
- Sensitivity at 1 kHz into 1 kohm 23 mV/Pa = –32.5 dBV ± 1 dB
- Rated Impedance 50 ohms
- Rated load impedance 1 kohms
- Equivalent noise level, CCIR 1 17.5 dB
- Equivalent noise level, A-weighted 2 7 dB-A
- Maximum SPL for THD 0.5% 3 138 dB
- Signal-to-noise ratio, CCIR (re. 94 dB SPL) 4 76.5 dB
- Signal-to-noise ratio, A-weighted (re. 94 dB SPL) 5 87 dB
- Maximum output voltage 13 dBu
- Supply voltage (P48, IEC 61938) 48 V ± 4 V
- Current consumption (P48, IEC 61938) 3 mA
- Matching connector XLR 3 F
- Weight approx. 450 g
- Diameter 60 mm
- Length 132 mm
Free pick-up from store - $0.00
Free in-store pick-up from Level 2, 34 Campbell Street Bowen Hills
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Musiclab users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.