Your Complete Groove Production System
Native Instruments' latest version of the Maschine MK3 show off its powerful new features like a built-in 24-bit/96kHz audio interface, high-resolution full-colour displays, bigger pads and touch-sensitive knobs. As a software instrument and hardware controller in one, Maschine MK3 gives you the ability to make beats, tweak sounds, create patterns, and more — you can even sequence entire songs! It somes with more than 8GB of sample content, along with the full Komplete Select software bundle adds a complete array of production-ready sounds to your creative toolset. We love the intuitive layout and seamless DAW integration, and you've got a complete groove production lab in one clever unit!
MASCHINE’s 16 ultra-responsive pads makes it fun and easy to play. In Pad mode, drum in beats or lightly brush sounds on the 16 ultra-responsive pads. Switch to Keyboard mode and play like a piano. And in Step mode, program sounds precisely where you want them, and automate pitch, volume, LFO, or any other parameter step by step for incredibly intricate and musical results in record time.
MASCHINE’s ultra-fast, tag-based browser gives your creativity no time to slow down. Use MASCHINE’s two full-color display screens plus the 4-directional push encoder to quickly find any project, group, sound, instrument, effect or sample. Then simply load it and go. With a professional-grade, 96kHz / 24-bit built-in audio interface, MASCHINE makes sampling fluid and simple – grab audio, slice it, and shape it. The USB-powered hardware gives you total control, and the hi-res displays let you slice samples with laser precision. Experienced beatheads will love the vintage sampling modes.
Stay in the creative zone with a truly hands-on, optimized layout with more dedicated function buttons and a new four-directional push encoder. Find new ways to express yourself with MASCHINE’s Smart Strip – use it like a pitchwheel to bend sounds, experiment with perform FX, or strum sounds like a guitar. USB-powered and packed with a built-in, pro-grade 96 kHz / 24-bit audio interface, you can record, play, and perform from anywhere.
Easy song creation, remixing and performance capabilities
Whether you’re a pro or just making your first beat, MASCHINE helps you spark new ideas without disrupting your flow. Automatically generate random new melodies and drum patterns with the Variation Engine. And discover exciting new transitions and builds with morphing between parameter snapshots using Lock. The Smart Strip opens up unique new ways to perform and play. Use it like a pitchwheel to bend and modulate sounds. Add new tactile dimensions to Perform FX, like stutter, echo, and flanger. Or strum samples, sounds, and drums like a guitar to discover new sonic textures.
MASCHINE software comes stocked with everything you need to turn your ideas into complete tracks. Whether you’re sketching and arranging your track, or mixing it down and performing, MASCHINE keeps you moving from one step to the next – without breaking your creative stride. MASCHINE comes with an acclaimed 8 GB library of high-quality samples, sliced loops, drum kits, instruments, patterns, and projects right out of the box.
Maschine MK3 INCLUDES Komplete Select Software Bundle
Maschine controllers include Komplete 12 Select — a premium instrument and effect package. Komplete 12 Select is provided as a download after hardware registration.
- Kontakt 6 Player Tab-based preset browsing and hardware interface
- Reaktor 6 Player Powerful player for all “Made for Reaktor Player” instruments
- Massive Virtual analog synthesizer
- Monark Iconic mono synth
- Drumlab Sampled / synthesized percussion
- The Gentleman Classic upright piano
- Reaktor Prism Polyphonic synthesizer
- Scarbee Mark 1 Electric piano
- Scarbee Rickenbacker Bass Sampled Rickenbacker 4003 bass guitar
- Retro Machines 20+ legendary vintage synths
- Vintage Organs Sampled classic organs
- West Africa World percussion library
- Mod Pack — Phasis Draws inspiration from classic phasers but adds powerful new features
- Replika Three high-fidelity delay algorithms
- Solid Bus Comp Bus compressor and more
- True School Fuses traditions of old- and new-school beatmaking
- Velvet Lounge A bridge between classic soul music and 21st-century production techniques
- Deep Matter Captures the authentic vibes of Berlin’s underground sound
Maschine MK3 Features at a Glance:
- Fast, intuitive, and fun way to create and perform tracks and beats
- Includes MASCHINE 2.0 software and sound library plus KOMPLETE 12 SELECT
- Integrated hardware / software system includes sampler, arranger, mixer, FX, and a built-in audio interface
- Powerful drum synths, premium sounds and an integrated sampler
- Large, more expressive pads
- 8 Touch sensitive knobs
- Smart Strip for use with advanced performance FX like stutter and scratch
- Updated transport section
- Expanded control section
- Ultra-fast, tag-based browser
Buy your Native Instruments Maschine MK3 at the right price from your NI Dealer in Brisbane - Musiclab!
For more detailed information, please visit the manufacturer's website.
Native Instruments Maschine MK3 Specs:
- Type: Performance Pad and Control Surface
- Screen: 2 x High resolution RGB color displays
- Pads: 16 x ultra-sensitive pads
- Other Controllers: 1 x Touch Strip, 8 x touch sensitive rotary encoders
- Sounds: 8GB library of samples, one-shots, loops, instruments, patterns, drum kits Sequencer: Step Sequencer, Realtime Recording Sequencing
- Sampling: Yes
- Looper: Yes
- Effects Types: Filter, Delay, Reverb, Compression, Tape Saturator, Frequency Shifter and more
- Analogue Inputs: 2 x 1/4" (line in), 1 x 1/4" (mic in)
- Analogue Outputs: 2 x 1/4" (line out), 1 x 1/4" (headphones)
- MIDI I/O: In/Out
- USB: 1 x Type B
- Pedal Inputs: 1 x 1/4" (pedal)
- Format: VST, AU, AAX, Major DAW's
- Software: Maschine 2.0, Komplete Select (download)
- OS Requirements - Mac: macOS 10.12 or later, Intel Core i5 or higher, 4GB RAM minimum OS Requirements - PC: Windows 7 SP1 or later, Intel Core i5 or higher, 4GB RAM minimum
- Power Supply: 15V DC power supply (included) / USB bus power
- Height: 4.1cm
- Width: 32cm
- Depth: 30cm
- Weight: 2.2kg
Native Instruments Maschine MK3 Features:
- NEW Built-in 24-bit/96kHz audio interface allows you to capture patterns and sequences with your DAW
- NEW 2 high-resolution full-color displays allow for precision sample slicing, sound tweaking, note editing, mixing, browsing, and more
- NEW Larger pads and touch-sensitive knobs make 2-handed drumming and tweaking parameters easy
- NEW 4-directional push encoder makes browsing, navigating, and adjusting levels and balance fast and intuitive
- NEW Powered with the included power supply or via USB
- Innovative software/hardware hybrid groove production and performance system
- Combines intuitive sequencer, sampler and high-quality effects with comprehensive hands-on control
- Dedicated controller with 16 multicolor pads, 47 buttons, and 9 rotary encoders for playing, recording, sequencing, automation and arrangement lets you keep your eyes off your monitor
- Smart Strip for strumming notes, pitch bending sounds, performing with FX, and more
- Includes all basic groove-production features such as step sequencing, real-time recording, note repeat, slicing, and auto-mapping
- Hosts VST and AU plug-ins for adding even more production power to your rig
- Easily find kits, instruments, samples, and effects with the tag-based browser
- Intuitive automation recording and step automation editing lets you create complex sounds
- Sample compatibility includes Akai MPC 500, 1000, 2000(XL), 2500, 3000, and 4000 program import
- Threshold detection makes sampling from external and internal sources easy
- Works as a plug-in in virtually any application that supports AAX, VST, AU, or RTAS formats
- Extensive MIDI I/O allows you to sequence your external MIDI gear with Maschine and vice versa
- Easy drag-and-drop pattern export lets you easily transfer MIDI and audio directly to your DAW's timeline
- Group Macro Controls let you assign any parameter of the dedicated group to the controller's 8 knobs
- Dedicated MIDI-mapping software makes using the Maschine controller with other applications and instruments easy
Free pick-up from store - $0.00
Free in-store pick-up from Level 2, 34 Campbell Street Bowen Hills
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Musiclab users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.