Best-In-Class, Semi-Weighted Keybed
The Native Instruments Komplete Kontrol A61 is a versatile controller keyboard designed for music production The Komplete Kontrol A61 allows you to navigate, tweak and capture your sounds. The smart streamlined design is perfect for playing sounds into your DAW. The best-in-class, semi-weighted custom NI keybed features 61-notes. The semi-weighted keybed provides fluid playability, ideal for keyboard and piano players transitioning from each instrument. The ergonomic pitch and modulation wheels allows you to take a hands-on approach to manipulating the pitch and modulation of a selected sound.
8-Touch Sensitive Knobs & Push Encoder
In addition to the mod and pitch wheels, the Komplete Kontrol A61 features 8 touch-sensitive controls knobs. These knobs can be highly useful when used with various VSTs (Virtual Instrument Plugins) and DAWs (Digital Audio Workstation). They can be used to control various parameters including volume, automation and other dedicated controls within your software.
The 4-directional push encoder allows for one-handed sound browsing and project navigation. It allows you to easily find and select sounds, improving your workflow. This allows you to stay creative and capture your creativity within the moment. You can even browse your presets via the tag-based navigation. This allows you to find sound quickly, as well as hearing instant previews.
Integration With Komplete, Maschine and your DAW
The controller keyboard provides deep integration with Komplete, Maschine and your selected DAW. It provides pre-mapped controls of Komplete instruments and effects as well as hundreds of Native Kontrol Standard plugins. Providing full VSTi and VST FX support, you can use the keyboard with virtually any sound or VST. It is also deeply integrated with Maschine software, allowing you to control various parameters with ease.
Smart Play technology allows you to stay in key with over 100 scales and modes. It also allows you to play chord progressions and arpeggios with single keys. Another possibility is mapping any scale to the white keys only. This can make it great as a live performance instrument, allowing you to incorporate more complex riffs from a single note.
Includes Instrument, Effect and Software Bundle
Simply register your hardware and you get a download code for Komplete Kontrol software as well a collection of instrument and effects from the Komplete range. Also included is Maschine Essentials. The software bundle includes a range of virtual instruments and synthesizers. The bundle includes: The Gentleman (classic upright piano), Monark (monophonic synthesizer), Reaktor Prism (polyphonic instrument and synth) and the Scarbee Mark I (70s style electric piano).
The software collection gives you everything you need to get started straight out of the box. It spans everything from pianos to synthesizers and even custom amp and cabinet emulations for guitars.
Compact and Streamlined Design
The compact and sleek design makes the NI Komplete Kontrol A61 highly portable. It can easily fit within a backpack for ease of transportation. The built-in OLED displays provides easy navigation at a glance. It also features a TRS pedal input allows you to incorporate a sustain or expression pedal for added flexibility. The keyboard is powered via USB hub, eliminating the need for an external power supply.
Capture Your Ideas
No matter your setup, A-Series is designed to fit right into your existing workflow, with immediate access to transport, mixing, and editing controls in your favorite DAW. Logic Pro X and GarageBand are currently supported, with advanced integration for Ableton Live, Cubase, and Nuendo coming soon after launch. And if you’re just getting started, the included MASCHINE Essentials allows you to capture and arrange your ideas direct from your hardware – no additional software needed.
With more than 4,500 sounds and 9.7 GB of content included, A-Series keyboards come with everything you need to start making music. Register your hardware and get two powerful synths, two meticulously sampled pianos, and more. Plus with MASCHINE Essentials, you’ll have all the tools you need to go from inspiration to finished track.
Native Instruments Komplete Control A61 Keyboard Kontroller Tech Specs:
- macOS 10.12, 10.13, 10.14 (latest update), Intel Core i5, 4 GB RAM
- Windows 10 (latest Service Pack), Intel Core i5 or equivalent CPU, 2GB RAM
- An Internet connection and a graphics card that supports OpenGL 2.1 or higher are required to download and activate this product. Once installed and activated, the product can be used offline.
- 4 GB RAM (6 GB recommended for large KONTAKT Instruments)
- USB 2.0 or higher (cable included)
AVAILABLE PLUG-IN FORMATS
- Mac OS X (64-bit only): Stand-alone, VST, AU, AAX
- Windows (64-bit only): Stand-alone, VST, AAX
The included KOMPLETE KONTROL software provides unparalleled integration with KOMPLETE and NKS instruments and effects.
All KOMPLETE KONTROL keyboards also function as MIDI controllers.
Can be used as a USB MIDI controller. TRS pedal input, assignable to sustain or expression
ADVANCED FUNCTIONALITY IN THE FOLLOWING HOSTS
- Logic X 10.3.1 or higher
- GarageBand 10.2.0 or higher
- Ableton Live 10.05 or higher
- Cubase, and Nuendo integration coming soon after initial release.
Please read the KOMPLETE KONTROL documentation for detailed information about host compatibility. For a quick-reference guide to using KOMPLETE KONTROL Mk2 keyboards in the above DAWs, please download the DAW shortcut sheet.
- Keyboard, USB cable.
- KOMPLETE KONTROL Software, a collection of KOMPLETE Instruments and Effects plus MASCHINE ESSENTIALS – provided as downloads after hardware registration.
- Setup Guide and documentation supplied as downloads.
Native Instruments Komplete Kontrol A61 Features:
- Smart, streamlined keyboard controller for all your virtual instruments and effects
- Affordable entry point into the NI world
- Best-in-class, semi-weighted custom NI keybed
- Informative OLED display for at-a-glance navigation
- 8 touch-sensitive control knobs
- Ergonomic pitch and mod wheels
- Quad-directional push encoder for one-handed sound browsing and project navigation
- Tag-based preset browsing via the Komplete Kontrol Software lets you find sounds quickly and hear instant previews
- Smart Play lets you stay in key with over 100 scales and modes, play chord progressions and arpeggios with single keys, or map any scale to white keys only
- Pre-mapped control of Komplete instruments and effects plus hundreds of Native Kontrol Standard (NKS) plug-ins from top manufacturers via Komplete Kontrol Software
- Full VST and VSTi FX support
- Deep integration with Maschine software
- TRS pedal input, assignable to sustain or expression
- USB 2.0 bus powered; MIDI over USB
- Includes comprehensive collection of Komplete Instruments & Effects, Komplete Kontrol Software, and Maschine Essentials (full Maschine software plus 1.6GB Maschine factory selection)
Free pick-up from store - $0.00
Free in-store pick-up from Level 2, 34 Campbell Street Bowen Hills
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Musiclab users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.