Native Instruments Komplete Kontrol A49
The Komplete Kontrol A49's informative OLED display gives you intuitive navigation, while its custom semi-weighted NI keybed, eight touch-sensitive control knobs, and ergonomic pitch and mod wheels set you up with a solid platform for any performance. An affordable entry point into the NI world, The Komplete Kontrol A49 gives you an afforable access point into the world of Native Instruments Keyboard Kontrollers which give you pre-mapped control over Komplete instruments and effects plus hundreds of Native Kontrol Standard (NKS) plug-ins via Komplete Kontrol Software. we have a few in-house budding Keyboard players here at Musiclab they're all excited about the Native Instruments' Komplete Kontrol A49...we're pretty confident you will be, too!
With Smart Play, you never need to worry about hitting a wrong note – just pick a scale and play. Activate chord mode to create a rich progression by playing single keys, then switch on the arpeggiator and turn it into an expressive musical performance. And for keyboard novices, Easy Mode maps the white keys to whichever scale you like.
Capture Your Ideas
No matter your setup, A-Series is designed to fit right into your existing workflow, with immediate access to transport, mixing, and editing controls in your favorite DAW. Logic Pro X and GarageBand are currently supported, with advanced integration for Ableton Live, Cubase, and Nuendo coming soon after launch. And if you’re just getting started, the included MASCHINE Essentials allows you to capture and arrange your ideas direct from your hardware – no additional software needed.
With more than 4,500 sounds and 9.7 GB of content included, A-Series keyboards come with everything you need to start making music. Register your hardware and get two powerful synths, two meticulously sampled pianos, and more. Plus with MASCHINE Essentials, you’ll have all the tools you need to go from inspiration to finished track.
And when it’s time to expand your collection, you’ll be eligible for a discounted upgrade to KOMPLETE 12 SELECT, KOMPLETE 12, or the full MASCHINE library.
Native Instruments Komplete Control A49 Keyboard Kontroller Tech Specs:
- macOS 10.12, 10.13, 10.14 (latest update), Intel Core i5, 4 GB RAM
- Windows 10 (latest Service Pack), Intel Core i5 or equivalent CPU, 2GB RAM
- An Internet connection and a graphics card that supports OpenGL 2.1 or higher are required to download and activate this product. Once installed and activated, the product can be used offline.
- 4 GB RAM (6 GB recommended for large KONTAKT Instruments)
- USB 2.0 or higher (cable included)
AVAILABLE PLUG-IN FORMATS
- Mac OS X (64-bit only): Stand-alone, VST, AU, AAX
- Windows (64-bit only): Stand-alone, VST, AAX
The included KOMPLETE KONTROL software provides unparalleled integration with KOMPLETE and NKS instruments and effects.
All KOMPLETE KONTROL keyboards also function as MIDI controllers.
Can be used as a USB MIDI controller. TRS pedal input, assignable to sustain or expression
ADVANCED FUNCTIONALITY IN THE FOLLOWING HOSTS
- Logic X 10.3.1 or higher
- GarageBand 10.2.0 or higher
- Ableton Live 10.05 or higher
- Cubase, and Nuendo integration coming soon after initial release.
Please read the KOMPLETE KONTROL documentation for detailed information about host compatibility. For a quick-reference guide to using KOMPLETE KONTROL Mk2 keyboards in the above DAWs, please download the DAW shortcut sheet.
- Keyboard, USB cable.
- KOMPLETE KONTROL Software, a collection of KOMPLETE Instruments and Effects plus MASCHINE ESSENTIALS – provided as downloads after hardware registration.
- Setup Guide and documentation supplied as downloads.
KOMPLETE KONTROL A49
Dimensions: 820 x 257 x 89 mm / 32.3'' x 10.1'' x 3.5''
Weight: 4 kg / 8.8 lbs
Native Instruments Komplete Kontrol A49 Features:
- Smart, streamlined keyboard controller for all your virtual instruments and effects
- Affordable entry point into the NI world
- Best-in-class, semi-weighted custom NI keybed
- Informative OLED display for at-a-glance navigation
- 8 touch-sensitive control knobs
- Ergonomic pitch and mod wheels
- Quad-directional push encoder for one-handed sound browsing and project navigation
- Tag-based preset browsing via the Komplete Kontrol Software lets you find sounds quickly and hear instant previews
- Smart Play lets you stay in key with over 100 scales and modes, play chord progressions and arpeggios with single keys, or map any scale to white keys only
- Pre-mapped control of Komplete instruments and effects plus hundreds of Native Kontrol Standard (NKS) plug-ins from top manufacturers via Komplete Kontrol Software
- Full VST and VSTi FX support
Free pick-up from store - $0.00
Free in-store pick-up from Level 2, 34 Campbell Street Bowen Hills
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Musiclab users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.