Native Instruments Komplete Kontrol A25
The new range of Keyboard controllers from Native Instruments have landed, and the Komplete Kontrol A-Series controllers pack a punch for a small price ticket. The custom semi-weighted NI keybed, touch-sensitive control knobs, and fit-like-a-glove pitch and modulation wheels, mean you're set to make some powerful performances. Some might say the nicest part about the new A25 controller is the price. It certainly is a nice entry point into the Native Instruments world, if price has been a barrier to entry in the NI world before. The Komplete Kontrol A25 gives you control over Komplete instruments and effects, plus hundreds of Native Kontrol Standard (NKS) plug-ins via Komplete Kontrol Software.
Integrates with Komplete
The OLED display on the Komplete Kontrol A25, lets you call up any NI instrument in your collection and select individual presets. So once you have your sound loaded, the touch-sensitive control knobs on the Komplete Kontrol A25 will enable you to make all the tweaks you need to.
Buy your Native Instruments A25 MkII Midi Controller at the right price from your Native Instruments experts in Brisbane - Musiclab!
For more detailed information, please visit the manufacturer's website.
Native Instruments Komplete Kontrol A25 Features:
- Smart, streamlined keyboard controller for all your virtual instruments and effects
- Affordable entry point into the NI world
- Best-in-class, semi-weighted custom NI keybed
- Informative OLED display for at-a-glance navigation
- 8 touch-sensitive control knobs
- Ergonomic pitch and mod wheels
- Quad-directional push encoder for one-handed sound browsing and project navigation
- Tag-based preset browsing via the Komplete Kontrol Software lets you find sounds quickly and hear instant previews
- Smart Play lets you stay in key with over 100 scales and modes, play chord progressions and arpeggios with single keys, or map any scale to white keys only
- Pre-mapped control of Komplete instruments and effects plus hundreds of Native Kontrol Standard (NKS) plug-ins from top manufacturers via Komplete Kontrol Software
- Full VST and VSTi FX support
- Deep integration with Maschine software
- TRS pedal input, assignable to sustain or expression
- USB 2.0 bus powered; MIDI over USB
- Includes comprehensive collection of Komplete Instruments & Effects, Komplete Kontrol Software, and Maschine Essentials (full Maschine software plus 1.6GB Maschine factory selection)
Free pick-up from store - $0.00
Free in-store pick-up from Level 2, 34 Campbell Street Bowen Hills
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Musiclab users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.