Gotta Love Genelec's Smart Active Monitor Technology!
The Genelec 8330 Smart Active Monitors are ideal for facilities that need power and adaptability in a compact package, the 8330A offers colour-free reproduction and the world’s most advanced Smart monitoring solution
The choice of professionals for whom power and flexibility go hand-in-hand, the 8330A is as acoustically impressive as it is Smart, courtesy of Smart Active Monitoring (SAM™) technology. Housing a 5 inch woofer and 3/4 inch tweeter, the Class D bi-amplified, two-way Smart monitor is compact enough to fit into studios where space is at a premium, yet still capable of exceeding even the most demanding client expectations.
Genelec's SAM Technology
The 8330A monitors are compatible with Genelec's Smart Active Monitor (SAM) technology - we love the SAM technology here at Musiclab...it seriously is amazing! What this SAM technology does, is allow these studio monitors to optimize themselves and automatically adjust levels, timing, and equalization of room response, taking care of any weirdness in your room without subtracting or adding anything to your signal. Genelec Loudspeaker Manager (GLM™) software delivers functions including AutoCal™, ensuring your monitoring system is perfectly calibrated to your listening environment, compensating for detrimental room influences to create a truly optimised monitoring solution. Finally, with GLM you can manage up to 30 Smart monitors and subwoofers, easily creating fully recallable setups from stereo to immersive audio.
These SAM monitors deliver impressively deep bass, along with built-in decoupling, ISS power management, and so much more. The Musiclab team has installed them in recording studios, post-production houses, digital editing suites, radio and TV studios, so with a set of Genelec 8330A bi-amplified studio monitors...you're sorted!
How does the GLM Software work?
If you're frustrated that your material doesn’t sound so great on other systems? See how GLM software calibrates Genelec SAM monitors to get the most out of your room - ensuring that your mixes translate perfectly. Watch this short video for an overview of how it works.
Genelec 8330A Bi-amplified Studio Monitor Features:
- Smart Active Monitor (SAM) provides remarkably accurate monitoring
- Compact, versatile nearfield monitor for project studios, workstations, and surround suites
- Special low-distortion 5" woofer and 3/4" metal dome tweeter deliver fantastic clarity
- Separate 50W bass and treble amplifiers ensure consistent power distribution
- Minimum Diffraction Enclosure (MDE) delivers focused nearfield sound
- Directivity Control Waveguide (DCW) enhances dimensional imaging
- High-performance reflex port design delivers extended lows
- High audio output plus low distortion equals killer clarity
- Versatile mounting options include special Iso-Pod stand
- Protected by Genelec's Intelligent Signal Sensing (ISS) power management system
The Genelec 8330A is a compact, powerful, and efficient bi-amplified studio monitor!
Genelec 8330A Specs:
Genelec 8330A Key Features:
Free pick-up from store - $0.00
Free in-store pick-up from Level 2, 34 Campbell Street Bowen Hills
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Musiclab users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.