Your portable studio!
Focusrite are well known for having the best-selling audio interface around...so where to next? More upgrades and optimization that's where. Meet the third-generation Scarlett 2i2 USB Interface with two upgraded Scarlett mic preamps, high-performance 24-bit/192kHz AD/DA converters, optimized preamp gain structure, vanishingly low latency, and instrument inputs that handle scorching hot pickups.
You'll be please to know the mic preamps now feature Focusrite’s acclaimed Air mode that gives you the Air effect modeled on Focusrite's legendary ISA console transformers which give your voice and instrument recordings a brighter, more open sound.
These units are perfect for your small project studio or mobile rig. The third generation Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 runs on USB bus power sporting two mic/line/instrument inputs, allowing simultaneous recording and playback of up to two channels. Your headphone and monitor outputs have independently controlled as well, and add in the bundled software - you're sorted!
The 3rd-generation Focusrite Scarlett 2i2's exterior now looks even sleeker, and inside, upgrades now deliver better sonics, lower latency, and make it easier to use. 192kHz sample rates mean studio-quality sound you can take anywhere. Focusrite have also added their Air circuit to their already-amazing Scarlett mic preamps. The instrument inputs have also been re-engineered to handle the hottest active pickups. Lastly, your Scarlett 2i2 (third-gen) has wired analogue protection circuitry on it's inputs and outputs, protecting your interface from damaging power surges.
Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 (3rd Generation) Features at a glance:
- Two of the best performing mic preamps the Scarlett range has ever seen
- Preamps have switchable Air mode to give your recordings a brighter and more open sound
- Two high-headroom instrument inputs to plug in your guitar or bass
- Two balanced line inputs, suitable for connecting line-level sources
- High-performance converters enable you to record and mix at up to 24-bit/192kHz
- With our Quick Start tool, it's now easier than ever to get up and running
Exclusive software bundle gets you up and running fast
The Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 ships with an awesome software bundle including Ableton Live Lite and the Pro Tools First Focusrite Creative Pack. You also get Softube's Time and Tone Bundle, the Focusrite Red Plug-In Suite, and access to the Focusrite Plug-in Collective, which offers free software downloads and generous discounts. Focusrite has included everything you need to get up and running fast.
- Ableton Live Lite music making software
- Pro Tools First Focusrite Creative Pack
- Focusrite Red 2 & Red 3 Plug-in Suite
- A choice of 1 of 4 XLN Audio Addictive Keys virtual instruments
- Softube Time & Tone Bundle
- Access to the Focusrite Plug-in Collective
- Free 3-month Splice Sounds subscription with new Splice accounts
Focusrite has also partnered with Splice to give 3rd-generation Scarlett owners a free 3-month Splice Sounds subscription when setting up their new Splice account. Splice Sounds offers millions of high-quality, royalty-free loops, one-shots, and presets, with new releases daily from your favorite sound designers, artists, and producers. Artists are using Splice to create all kinds of music, from chart-topping pop, and Grammy-winning albums, to underground mix tapes, and even cinematic scores.
Buy your Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 3rd Generation Interface at the right price from your Focusrite experts - Musiclab in Brisbane!
Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 3rd Gen USB Audio Interface Specifications:
- Computer Connectivity: USB 2.0
- Form Factor: Desktop
- Simultaneous I/O: 2 x 2
- Number of Preamps: 2
- Phantom Power: Yes
- A/D Resolution: Up to 24-bit/192kHz
- Analogue Inputs: 2 x XLR-1/4" combo (mic/line/Hi-Z)
- Analogue Outputs: 2 x 1/4" TRS
- Headphones: 1 x 1/4"
- USB: 1 x Type USB-C
- Software: Ableton Live Lite, Pro Tools First Creative Pack, Red Plug-in Suite, Focusrite Collective access
- OS Requirements - Mac: macOS 10.12 or later OS Requirements -
- PC: Windows 10 v1809 or later
- Bus Powered: Yes
- Power Supply: USB bus powered
Three (3) Years
Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 3rd Gen USB Audio Interface Features:
- High-performance 24-bit/192kHz converters
- 2 upgraded 3rd-generation Scarlett mic preamps
- Switchable Air mode gives your recordings a brighter, more open sound
- 2 high-headroom instrument inputs for bass, guitar, or synths
- 2 balanced line inputs, suitable for connecting line-level sources
- Unique, intuitive halo level indicators for optimized gain staging
- Super-low latency lets you monitor with native plug-in effects in real time
- Direct Monitor circuit for monitoring your input with guaranteed low-latency
- Balanced TRS L/R monitor outputs with level control
- Headphone output with independent level control
- USB bus powered
- Quick Start tool gets you up and running fast
- Free 3-month Splice Sounds subscription
- Included software bundle
- Membership in Focusrite Plug-in Collective
- 3-year warranty
Free pick-up from store - $0.00
Free in-store pick-up from Level 2, 34 Campbell Street Bowen Hills
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Musiclab users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.