The Legend becomes new again!
You may have heard of the famed broadcast mic that works great for bass drum...(the RE20) well, the new Electro Voice RE320 dynamic mic brings that famous sound and look to a new level. The RE320 is a mic mainly designed for recording music. It is ideal for vocals, horns, guitar amp, bass amp and drums. The two-position "Dual Personality" frequency response switch offers flat response or a specifically tailored kick drum EQ. The drum EQ gives you that sought after punch sound. An integrated humbucking coil keeps hum and buzz to a minimum compared to other mics.
As a professional-grade dynamic microphone, the RE320 is designed specifically for recording and sound reinforcement applications requiring extremely low noise and the best possible tonal and transient response. Ideal for capturing a wide variety of vocal and instrument sources, the RE320 delivers unparalleled detail, dynamic response, and pleasing natural tone.
RE320 Features at a glance:
- Two-position EQ switch for kick drum and general instrument use
- Humbucking coil eliminates hum and buzz
- Extremely durable
Buy your EV RE20 from your Electro-Voice stockist in Brisbane - Musiclab.
Electro-Voice RE320 Specifications:
- Generating Element: Dynamic N/Dym Magnet Structure
- Frequency Response: 30 Hz - 18,000 Hz (kick curve) 45 Hz - 18,000 Hz (general curve)
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Impedance: 150 ohms balanced
- Sensitivity, Open Circuit Voltage, 1 kHz: 2.5 mV/pascal
- Hum Pickup Level, typical (60 Hz/1 millioersted field): -130 dBm
- Polarity: Pin 2 will be positive referenced to Pin 3 with positive pressure on diaphragm
- Case Material: Steel
- Dimensions: Length = 216.7 mm (8.53 in) Widest Diameter = 54.4 mm (2.14 in) Body Diameter = 49.2 mm (1.94 in)
- Finish: Semi-Gloss Black
- Net Weight: 681 g (1 lb, 8 oz)
- Shipping Weight: 1503 g (3 lb, 5 oz)
- Accessories Furnished: 81715 stand clamp
- Optional Accessories: WSPL-2 Foam Wind Screen 309A Isolation Mount
Electro-Voice RE320 Features:
- Variable-D™ pattern control minimizes positional and off-axis tonal shifts
- Integrated humbucking coil and integral pop filters provide virtually noiseless performance
- Unique dual-voicing switch selects from two response curves
Free pick-up from store - $0.00
Free in-store pick-up from Level 2, 34 Campbell Street Bowen Hills
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Musiclab users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.