Brilliant for Workflow - Editing, Mixing and Mastering!
The Beyerdynamic DT 1990 Pro is a premium open-back reference headphone for professional mixing and mastering. Carrying on the design and reputation of the industry standard DT 990 Pro, the DT 1990 Pro features Beyer Dynamic’s Tesla 2.0 neodymium drivers to ensure accurate resolution and high output power while its soft padded headband and removable ear pads provide hours of monitoring comfort. Included are 2 pairs of velour ear pads, each with different sound characteristics (analytical and balanced) as well as straight and coiled detachable cables with mini XLR connection for security.
Their circumaural open-back design offers an extremely natural stereo image, and combined with a rugged construction and serviceable parts, mean the DT 1990 Pro will see any audio professional through years of critical listening.
Includes 3.5 to 6.5 mm TRS adapter, straight cable, coiled cable and premium carry case.
Beyerdynamic DT 1990 Pro Open-back Headphones Features:
- Open-back studio headphones for editing, mixing, and mastering
- 45mm Tesla neodymium drivers deliver powerful lows, detailed mids, and smooth highs
- Frequency Response: 5 Hz - 40 kHz
- Nominal Impedance: 250 ohm
- Nominal SPL: 102 dB
- Nominal THD: < 0.05%
- Includes two sets of earpads with different sonic characteristics (analytical and balanced)
- Includes straight and coiled cables and a hard case
Free pick-up from store - $0.00
Free in-store pick-up from Level 2, 34 Campbell Street Bowen Hills
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Musiclab users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.