Behringer X AIR X18 is an 18-Channel, 12-Bus digital mixer for IPAD/Android Tablets with MIDAS preamps, integrated Wifi module and multi-channel USB audio interface.
Behringer X AIR X18 Features
- iPad*/Android* tablet controlled 18-input digital mixer for studio and live applications
- 16 award-winning MIDAS-designed, fully programmable mic preamps for audiophile sound quality
- Built-In Tri-Mode Wifi router for direct operation—no need for external routers
- 18 x 18 channel, bidirectional USB interface for direct recording on iPad etc.
- Revolutionary Dugan* Auto-Mixing automatically manages microphone gain sharing (future firmware)
- Award-winning X32 effects rack featuring 4 stereo FX slots including high-end simulations such as Lexicon 480L* and PCM70*, EMT250* and Quantec QRS* etc.
- 100-band Real Time Analyzer (RTA) for all channel and bus EQ’s
- ULTRANET connectivity for BEHRINGER’s P-16 Personal Monitoring System*
- Ultra-wide tray suitable for almost all tablets, iPads and even mini notebooks
- 6 aux and main LR buses with inserts, full dynamics processing and 6-band parametric or 31- band graphic EQ
- 6 TRS aux outputs and 2 XLR main outputs plus stereo RCA output and phones connectors
- 40-Bit floating-point DSP features “unlimited” dynamic range with no internal overload and near-zero overall latency
- Free iOS, Android and PC/Mac*/ Linux* apps available for remote operation via Ethernet, LAN or WiFi
- MIDI In/Out allows controlling the mixer via MIDI equipment (incl. Mackie Control* protocol) or for use as a USB MIDI interface
- Future firmware updates, incl. new FX “Plug Ins”, downloadable from behringer.com free of charge
- Internal switch-mode power supply for noise-free audio and low power consumption
- 3-Year Warranty Program
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
Behringer X AIR X18 - Recording Simplified
The incredibly fast and comprehensive 18 x 18 channel, bi-directional USB interface makes the XR18 an amazingly powerful digital mixing solution for recording directly to your iPad or PC. Dial in the perfect monitoring mix with effects and zero-latency, while sending up to 16 microphone signals – and the keyboard player’s MIDI notes to your DAW for recording.
Whether you’re making rock history in the studio, or you want to capture intimate live performances – it’s never been easier to record stunning tracks with exceptional clarity.
Behringer X AIR X18 - Built-In Tri-Mode Wifi Router
Designed for the ultimate in mobility, the XR18 comes with an integrated Wifi module for direct control of your mixer’s functions – without the need to setup and configure an external router. The XR18 gives you the freedom to focus on your mix, while allowing you to move about the venue to experience what every part of the audience is hearing. Plus you can adjust live monitor wedges from the artist’s perspective – or better yet, let them mix their own IEMs and floor monitors via their own tablets.
- Access Point is the easiest way to connect up to 4 clients directly and concurrently (i.e., iPad, Android smartphone/tablet or laptop). This mode should have your remote control up and running in less than a minute.
- Wifi Client allows you to add your mixer to the existing wireless network where the controlling apps and devices are connected.
- Alternately, wired connections can be made directly to your PC, to a local area network (LAN), or when connecting to a dedicated Wifi router, e.g., for extended range or 5 GHz applications.
Behringer X AIR X18 - Auto-Mixing
When your application calls for a multiple-microphone setup, such as an onstage panel discussion, press conference or courtroom proceeding, etc., it can become a challenge to maintain so many open mics – and preserve maximum gain and priority for the moderator.
A major first for compact audio mixers, our revolutionary X AIR Gain Sharing technology can easily manage fully automated mixes with up to 16 live microphones. Based on the legendary Dan Dugan automix system, the XR18’s gain sharing paradigm automatically controls the levels of all selected microphones in real time, without any gating artifacts or noise modulation.
This function dramatically reduces the typical feedback, studio noise and comb filtering challenges that can occur when two, or more mics are in close proximity of each another. X AIR Gain Sharing technology provides a consistent system gain structure, even when multiple speakers are talking at the same time.
Free pick-up from store Brisbane only - $0.00
Free in-store pick-up from Level 2, 34 Campbell Street Bowen Hills
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Musiclab users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.