The DI Box you want on stage or in-studio
The Behringer DI100 is an active direct injection box essential for professional musicians both on the stage and in the studio. Able to run off phantom power or battery, the DI100 converts XLR or ¼” jack plug unbalanced signals into noise-free balanced signals with outstanding quality thanks in part to the acclaimed OT-1 output transformer. Featuring 2 PAD switches, the DI100 offers up to -40dB of attenuation to handle loud signals, while a ground-lift switch is included to eliminate ground loop problems. A ¼” LINK jack sends the unbalanced signal to an amplifier while the balanced XLR output sends the balanced signal to a mixer or recording device. With its aluminium case and compact design, the DI100 is the perfect DI box for all live and studio based recording needs.
Behringer Ultra-DI DI100 Battery/Phantom Powered DI Box Features at a Glance:
- Multi-purpose direct injection box for stage and studio applications
- Provides impedance and signal matching for direct connection of instruments to mixers and amplifiers
- Ultra-flat frequency response courtesy of Behringer OT-1 transformer
- Internal battery automatically shuts off when phantom power is applied
- Allows direct connection to speaker outputs with up to 3,000W
- Switchable input attenuation allows input levels of up to +50dB
- Groundlift switch eliminates typical ground loop problems
- TRS and gold-plated XLR connectors
- Ultra-rugged, road-suitable aluminum case
- Stackable oversized rubber corners
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life and durability
Free pick-up from store Brisbane only - $0.00
Free in-store pick-up from Level 2, 34 Campbell Street Bowen Hills
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Musiclab users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.