Test your cables quickly and accurately!
The Behringer CT100 is a 6-in-one cable tester perfect for checking leads are working correctly either in the studio before a recording session or during set-up prior to a live show. The CT100 accepts 3-pin XLR, ¼” phone jack, 1/8” phone jack, TT bantam jack, RCA and 5-in DIN, covering every common type of audio cable connection.
Featuring 3 modes of operation; standard cable test mode, installed cable test mode for when both ends of a cable cannot be plugged into the CT100 at once and test tone mode to check signal flow and make level adjustments. Able to check for continuity, intermittent connections and grounded shields, the CT100 can handle all manner of cable diagnosis and powered by 2 AA batteries means it’s highly portable and can be used at a moment’s notice.
Behringer Cable Tester CT100 Features:
- Easy-to-use cable tester for common audio cables
- Tests XLR, 1/4" TRS, 1/8" TRS, TT TRS, RCA, and MIDI cables
- Microprocessor-controlled modes include Cable Test, Installed Cable Test, and Tone
- Runs on 2 AA batteries
- Includes belt clip for busy roadies and techs
- Performs continuity check, intermittent contact check, phantom power, and ground shield check
Free pick-up from store - $0.00
Free in-store pick-up from Level 2, 34 Campbell Street Bowen Hills
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Musiclab users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.