A Legend Since 1971
The C414 XLS multipattern condenser microphone offers a choice of nine polar patterns for the perfect sonic capture for every application. A peak hold LED displays even the shortest overload peaks. For live sound applications and permanent installations, all controls can easily be disabled for trouble-free use. The C414 XLS maintains the sonic character of the legendary C414 B-ULS, the most popular AKG C414 version since 1971. Engineered for highest linearity and neutral sound, it has been the most versatile large-diaphragm microphone for decades.
Flexibility for any situation
The C414 XLS offers nine pickup patterns which enable you to choose the perfect setting for every application. In addition to the five patterns traditionally offered by the C414 (omnidirectional, wide cardioid, cardioid, hypercardioid, and figure eight), you also get four intermediate settings that let you dial in the best pattern to suit your environment. It also features an astoundingly low noise floor and a 152dB dynamic range, making the C414 XLS ideal for any musical environment. A locking mode allows you to disable all of the C414 XLS's controls for live-sound applications and permanent installations, and a special "Peak Hold" LED displays even shortest overload peaks.
What's in the Box?
- 1 x C414 XLS Microphone
- 1 x H85 Universal Shock Mount
- 1 x Metal Carrying Case
- 1 x PF80 Pop Filter
- 1 x W414 Windscreen C414
Buy your AKG C414XLS Microphone at the right price from your AKG specialists in Brisbane - Musiclab!
For more detailed information, please visit the manufacturer's website.
AKG C414 XLS Multi-pattern Condenser Microphone Features:
- Omni, wide cardioid, cardioid, hypercardioid, figure eight, and four intermediate pickup patterns
- Lock Mode disables all controls easily for live and installation use
- Incredible Dynamic Range of 152 dB
- Three different bass cut filters and three pre-attenuation levels
- Peak Hold LED detects even shortest overload peaks
- Includes carrying case, pop filter, windscreen, and spider-type shock mount
- Frequency range: 20 to 20 000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 20 mV/Pa (-34 dBV) +/- 0.5 dB
- Max. SPL: 200/400/800/1600 Pa = 140/146/152/158 dB (0/-6/-12/-18 dB) for 0.5% THD
- Equivalent noise level: 6 dB-A (0 dB preattenuation) (IEC 60268-4)
- Signal/noise ratio: 88 dB
- Preattenuation pad: 0 dB, -6 dB, -12 dB, -18 dB, switchable
- Bass cut filter slope: 12 dB/octave at 40 Hz and 80 Hz; 6 dB/octave at 160 Hz
- Impedance: <=200 ohms
- Recommended load impedance: >= 2,200 ohms
- Powering: approximately 4 mA
- Connector: 3-pin XLR to IEC
- Dimensions: 50 x 38 x 160 mm (2.0 x 1.5 x 6.3 in.)
- Net weight: 300g (10.6oz.)
- Requires +48V phantom power
Free pick-up from store Brisbane only - $0.00
Free in-store pick-up from Level 2, 34 Campbell Street Bowen Hills
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Musiclab users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.