Affordable AKG Sound!
The AKG C214 Microphone is the younger brother of AKG's legendary C414 but at a cost effective entry-level. The C214’s capsule design combines one side of the dual-capsule system found on the C414 and AKG’s patented Edge-Terminated Back-Plate technology, allowing the membrane to vibrate freely. The 1” diaphragm is mounted with integrated suspension behind a double mesh grill.
A -20 dB attenuation pad allows the C214 to withstand high sound pressure levels of up to 156 dB, while a HPF switch reduces unwanted low frequency content. The C214 is also capable of running on low phantom power voltages from 12 up to 14 volts.
Transducer Type: Condenser
Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
Polar Pattern: Cardioid
What's in the Box?
- 1 x C214 Microphone
- 1 x H85 Universal Shock Mount
- 1 x Metal Carrying Case
Buy your AKG C214 microphone at the right price from your AKG specialists in Brisbane - Musiclab!
For more detailed information, please visit the manufacturer's website.
AKG C214 Tech Specs:
AKG C214 Features:
- Capsule: 1" large diaphragm condenser
- Sensitivity: 20 mV/Pa (-34 dBV)
- Frequency range: 20 to 20,000Hz
- Equivalent noise level: 13dB-A (IEC 60268-4)
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Max. SPL: 136/156dB SPL (0/20dB Pad)
- Dynamic range: 123/143dB-A (0/20dB Pad)
- Low-cut filter: 160Hz, 6dB/Octave, switchable
- Attenuation pad: 20dB, switchable
- Patents: AT 395.225, DE 4.103.784, JP 2.815.488
- Dimensions: 160 x 55 mm (6.3 x 2.2 in.)
- Net/shipping weight: 280/1450 g (0.62 / 3.22 lbs)
- Included accessories: H 85 Shockmount, W 214 Windscreen, Metal Carrying Case
- Requires +12V to +52V phantom power
Free pick-up from store - $0.00
Free in-store pick-up from Level 2, 34 Campbell Street Bowen Hills
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Musiclab users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.