Condenser Mic suited for Studio and Mobile use
The AKG C1000S is a small-diaphragm condenser microphone suited for the studio, live recording, ENG/EFT and video productions. It can be powered by two AA batteries for up to 120 hours if phantom power is not available. A unique polar pattern converter allows the C1000S to easily switch between cardioid and hyper-cardioid for greater rejection of unwanted sound.
A presence boost adapter provides three different frequency settings, adding clarity to different sound sources. The C1000S also features a HPF switch to eliminate low frequency rumble, a switchable -10 dB pad to attenuate high incoming sound pressure levels as well as a gold sputtered capsule housing to combat humidity.
What's in the Box?
- 1 x C1000 S Microphone
- 1 x PPC1000 Converter
- 1 x PB1000 Presence Boost Adapter
- 1 x SA63 Stand Adaptor
- 1 x W1001 Windscreen
- 1 x Microphone Bag
The AKG C1000 S MK4 condenser mic is great for studio and mobile recording!
AKG C1000 S MK4 Condenser Microphone Tech Specs:
AKG C1000 S MK4 Condenser Microphone Features:
- A highly versatile small-diaphragm condenser microphone for mobile and studio use
- Great for acoustic guitar and percussion as well as speech and vocals
- Runs on 2 AA batteries for up to 120 hours for mobile/ENG applications
- Internally shockmounted gold-plated capsule resists corrosion and handling noise
- Switchable diaphragm caps let you choose from cardioid or hypercardioid polar patterns
- Presence Boost cap lets you add a 3-5dB boost between 5-9kHz for speech clarity
- Cut proximity effect and handling noise with the internally switchable 80Hz highpass filter
- Prevent preamp overloading with the internally switchable -10dB pad
- Recessed on/off switch lets you quickly cut the mic when needed
- Also includes a foam windscreen, stand adapter, and carry bag
Free pick-up from store Brisbane only - $0.00
Free in-store pick-up from Level 2, 34 Campbell Street Bowen Hills
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Musiclab users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.