Capture Location Sound Like a Pro
The Zoom H4n Pro is truly a Swiss-army knife when it comes to professional handheld recorders. With a selectable width between 90-120 degrees, its built-in X/Y cardioid microphones are able to capture a wide stereo image whilst maintaining a focused central image. External mic, line or instrument sources can be recorded with the two XLR/¼” combo jacks. For condenser microphones, +24V or +48V Phantom Power can be applied to both inputs, while on the rear, a stereo 1/8” jack accepts lavalier microphones.
Audio can be recorded in either stereo mode using the X/Y microphones, 4-channel mode for recording both the X/Y mics and two external inputs simultaneously or multi-track mode which turns the H4n Pro into a 4-track recorder. Audio can be monitored via the on-board speaker or using headphones. The Line/Headphone output can also be used to send audio direct to a DSLR camera. Other features include a metronome, tuner, as well as a variety of guitar and bass amp emulations and effects. The H4n Pro simply is the perfect tool to take to live converts, conferences, video shoots, songwriting sessions and podcasts.
Podcasters and Journalists
The H4n Pro provides the essential combination of mic’ing versatility, portability, and superior audio necessary for impactful storytelling. With support for plug-in power, you can use a lavalier to mic up your subject for podcasts or interviews, or any dynamic or condensor mic of your choice including the Rode Podcaster or Rode Procaster. Record time-stamped WAV files to sync with video footage in post-production, or embed superior audio directly on your video in real-time through a ⅛" stereo feed.
The Filmmaker's Favourite
The H4n Pro is packed with features that make it perfect for capturing audio for film. The onboard X/Y microphones deliver spectacular stereo imaging, and two combo input jacks allow you to use your favorite microphones as well. It also includes a headphone/line out jack to easily send high-definition stereo directly to your camera.
With overdubbing and punch-in features, as well as studio-grade instrument effects and emulators, you can create songs from start to finish. The Pro also functions as a 2-input/2-output USB audio interface for PC or Mac. Launch your favorite recording/editing software or use the included Cubase LE to start creating.
High-Performance Mic Preamps
The Pro features the same high performance, low-noise mic preamps as our acclaimed Zoom H5 and H6 Handy Recorders, with recording and playback at resolutions up to 24-bit/96 kHz. The improved noise floor (-120 dBu EIN) captures audio at lower volumes with less noise and fewer artifacts.
Includes protective case, 2 AA batteries and Cubase LE software.
Sample Rate: 44.1, 48, 96 kHz (wav) / 44.1 (mp3)
Bit Depth: 16, 24 bit (wav) / 48 - 320 kbps (mp3)
Connection: USB 2.0 (Type B)
What's included with the H4n Pro:
- H4n Pro Handy Recorder
- Protective case
- 2 x AA batteries
- Operation manual
- Download license for Steinberg Cubase LE and WaveLab LE software
For more detailed information on the Zoom H4N Pro please visit Zoom's website.
Zoom H4n Pro Features:
- Simultaneous 4-track recording
- High-fidelity microphone preamps
- Onboard XY stereo microphones, adjustable between 90 and 120 degrees
- Record up to 140dB SPL with the built-in microphones
- 2 Mic/Line inputs with XLR/TRS combo connectors
- Stereo 1/8" Mic in 1/8" phone jack
- Main inputs support +24 or +48V phantom power
- Plug-in power (2.5V) via Mic/Line in 1/8" jack
- Output/headphone jack with dedicated volume control
- Ergonomic, rubberized body with 1.9" backlit LCD display
- Built-in speaker for instant playback
- Records directly to SD and SDHC cards (up to 32GB)
- Supports up to 24-bit/96kHz in BWF-compliant WAV or a variety of MP3 formats
- Onboard mid-side decoding lets you adjust stereo width in post production
- 4-track to stereo, stereo to dual mono internal mixdown
- Accommodates up to 99 markers per recording
- Onboard FX include compressor/limiter, highpass filter, reverb/delay, and amp models
- Normalize (maximum gain) and Divide (file splitting) functions
- Built-in metronome and chromatic tuner
- Playback looping with user-defined start and stop points
- Variable playback speed without affecting pitch (50% to 150%)
- Variable pitch without affecting playback speed
- USB port for file transfer to and from your computer
- 2-in/2-out USB audio interface for Mac/PC
- Mounts to tripod or mic stand, or directly to DSLR with optional hot-shoe adapter
- Remote operation with optional Zoom RC4
- Runs on 2 standard AA alkaline or NiMH rechargeable batteries
- Up to 6 hours of operation (up to 10 hours in Stamina mode)
- Includes Cubase LE8 and Wavelab LE8 software for Mac/PC
Free pick-up from store - $0.00
Free in-store pick-up from Level 2, 34 Campbell Street Bowen Hills
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Musiclab users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.