Perfect Wireless System for Vocal Performances
Get ready to hear great-sounding vocals with Sennheiser's ew 100-935 G4 Wireless microphone. The SKM 100 G4-S handheld transmitter features a tight cardioid pattern, so it picks up the vocalist in front of it without the issue of any monitor feedback. The nice thing about the ew 100-935 G4 is that it also includes a EM 100 G4 rackmount receiver, which offers 1,680 tunable UHF frequencies across a 42MHz bandwidth for interference-free reception.
You can link up to 12 receivers simultaneously in this highly expandable setup. You'll love the 100m transmission range and the benefit of up to 8 hour operation. Got some older Sennheiser gear? The ew 100-935 G4 is backward-compatible with previous evolution systems, so the money you've already invested continues to hold value into the future with your Sennheiser Wireless system.
Freq Band B: 626-668 MHz
Complete with the extras you need
The ew 100-935 G4 ia a solid all-in-one wireless system for both singers and presenters...your set consists of 1 SKM 100 G4-S handheld with mute switch, 1 MMD 935-1 capsule (cardiod, dynamic), 1 EM 100 G4 rackmount receiver, 1 GA3 rack kit, 1 RJ10 linking and 1 mic clip. Musiclab staff know you want hassle-free wireless...just switch on and go right? With the ew 100-935 G4 you get the professional performace you're looking for, with the simple and easy to use setup that Sennheiser are known for.
What's in the Box?
- EM 100 G4 true diversity receiver
- SKM 100 G4-S handheld transmitter
- MMD 935-1 microphone head (935-S variants only)
- MMD 945-1 microphone head (945-S variants only)
- GA 3 rackmount set
- MZQ 1 microphone clamp
- power supply
- 2 AA batteries
- 2 rod antennas
- RJ 10 cable
- quick guide
- safety guide
- manufacturer declaration sheet
- frequency supplement sheet
Not sure which frequency set is best for you?
Sennheiser EW 100 G4-935-S Wireless Vocal Set Tech Specs:
Sennheiser EW 100 G4-935-S Wireless Vocal Set Features:
- Engineered for professional live sound: Rugged all-in-one wireless system for singers and presenters.
- State-of-the-art live sound featuring Sennheiser‘s renowned e835, e845, e865, e935, e945 capsules on a lightweight aluminium transmitter with integrated mute switch
- True diversity half-rack receiver in a full-metal housing with intuitive LCD display for full control
- Easy and flexible wireless synchronization between transmitter and receiver via infrared
- Fast frequency allocation for up to 12 receivers via new linking functionality
- Up to 20 compatible channels
- Up to 42 MHz bandwidth with 1680 selectable frequencies, fully tunable in a stable UHF range
- Transmission Range: up to 100 meters / 300 feet
- High RF output power (up to 30 mW) depending on country regulations
Free pick-up from store - $0.00
Free in-store pick-up from Level 2, 34 Campbell Street Bowen Hills
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Musiclab users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.