Directional Passive Paddle Antenna for use with Sennheiser Evolution Wireless Systems
The Sennheiser A2003-UHF is a passive directional wideband paddle antenna for use with Sennheiser Evolution Wireless systems. When set up correctly, the A2003-UHF can dramatically enhance the preformance of your wireless systems, giving you significantly increased operating coverage, allowing you to achieve far greater distance than standard quarter or half wave antennas.
The Sennheiser A2003-UHF can be used for both transmitting and receiving, so can be used with receivers for wireless microphone systems as well as transmitters for In Ear Monitoring and other broadcast and camera application.
Sennheiser A2003-UHF Pasive Directional Antenna Features at a Glance:
- Passive directional wideband antenna
- For transmission and reception (suitable for both mic and in ear monitor systems)
- Significantly enhances operating range of wireless systems when setup correctly
- Frequency range: 450-960 MHz
- Apex angle: approx. 100°
- Front-to-back ratio: ≥ 14 dB
- Impedance: 50 ohms
- Connector: BNC
- Pick-up pattern: directional
Setting up a large wireless system? Contact us for professional system design advice.
Buy your Sennheiser A-2003 UHF Passive Directional Antenna at the right price, from your Sennheiser experts in Brisbane - Musiclab!
For more information, please visit the manufacturer's website.
Sennheiser A-2003 UHF Passive Directional Antenna Tech Specs:
- Impedance: 50 Ohm
- Pick-up pattern:directional
- Frequency range: 450 - 960 MHz
- Antenna gain: 4 dBi
- Opening angle: +- 50 degrees
Free pick-up from store Brisbane only - $0.00
Free in-store pick-up from Level 2, 34 Campbell Street Bowen Hills
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Musiclab users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.