Nord Stage3 Compact 73 Key Digital Stage Piano
The Nord Stage3 Compact 73 Key Digital Stage Piano Keyboard is a 73-key Digital Stage Piano with Synth, Organ, and Piano Sound Generators and 2GB Memory for Nord Piano Library. Lightweight, and packed with all the sounds you need, you'll love the Nord Stage 3 Compact. This is a fifth-generation Stage Series keyboard which packs the award-winning Nord Lead A1 Synth Engine (with sample playback), organ sound fans will love the Nord C2D Organ Engine, the advanced piano section, and access to hands-on effects. A 73-note keyboard with semi-weighted keys, the Nord Stage3 compact is a very nice piece of gear!
Piano, Organ and Synth sounds galore!
The Nord Stage 3 features a wide selection of Grands, Uprights, Electric Pianos, Digital Pianos, Clavinet and Harpsichord from our exclusive Nord Piano Library - all handpicked for their unique characters! The Nord Stage 3 Piano section also features a brand new “Layer” category with rich dynamic layered patches. Because the Nord Stage3 features two independent instrument slots, you're able to load up two pianos, two organs, two synths, and effects, all at the same time which allows you to create some really nice layered sounds.
The Nord Stage3 Organ section features the Nord C2D organ including the B3 Tonewheel simulation with 4 different tone wheel settings. The Stage3 also features some very impressive Organ simulations including the Vintage Rotary Speaker, 1960's transistor organs, Vox Continental and Farfisa Compact. It also includes a couple of new Pipe Organs, and now features Physical Drawbars for the ultimate hands-on experience for you dedicated organ players.
The Nord Stage3 Synth section features the acclaimed Nord Lead A1 Synth Engine combined with sample playback and OLED display for all Oscillator functions.
Come into the Showroom and test it out for yourself!
Buy your Nord Stage3 Compact 73 Digital Stage Piano from Musiclab in Brisbane.
Nord Stage 3 - Specifications
- Master Level Control
- Wooden Pitch Stick
- Modulation Wheel
- 400 Programs - 8 Banks with 10 Pages each. Each Page has 5 Program locations
- Song Mode - 8 Banks with 50 Songs each (400 Songs in total). Each Song has 5 Song Parts (Programs).
- 5 Live Buffers
- 2 Individual Slot Setups
- 3 Morph sources (Modulation Wheel, Control Pedal, Aftertouch)
- Global Mono output
- Programmable Transpose +/- 6 semitones
- Master Clock functionality with manual, external and tap-tempo rate control
- Internal and MIDI clock source
- MIDI over USB functionality
- Level control
- Up to 3 Split Points (4 Keyboard Zones) with visual LED indication between zones
- 3 Split Point width (crossfade) options: Lrg, Sml or Off
- Keyboard Zones editor mode
- Nord C2D B3 Tone wheel Organ simulation
- Vox Continental and Farfisa models
- 2 Digital Pipe Organ models
- 9 digitally controlled Drawbars
- Physical Drawbars (Compact model only)
- Drawbar Live mode (Compact model only)
- Percussion controls
- Vibrato / Chorus control
- 2 GB memory for Piano sounds
- All sounds can be replaced using Nord Sound Manager (Mac/Win)
- 120 Voice Polyphony
- Categories: Grand, Upright, Electric, Digital, Layer and Clav/Harpsichord
- 4 Selectable Velocity Curves
- Dedicated Piano filters
- Clavinet EQ controls
- String Resonance (Generation 2) on acoustic Grand Pianos and Uprights
- Selectable Soft Piano Release
- Pedal Noise when used with Nord Triple Pedal (optional accessory) on selected acoustic and electric pianos
- Layer (Slot) Detune functionality
- 2-Part Multitimbral
- Two Drawbar Presets per Slot
- 2-Part Multitimbral (2 manuals)
- Nord Lead A1 Synth Engine with Sample Playback
- Dedicated OLED Display for Oscillator section
- 480 MB Memory for Nord Sample Library 3.0
- All samples can be replaced using Nord Sound Manager (Mac/Win)
- 34 Voice polyphony
- Oscillator Types: Classic, Wavetable (Wave), Formant, Super Wave (S-Wave) and Sample
- Oscillator Configurations: Pitch, Detune*, Shape*, Sync*, Sine, Triangle, Square, Saw, Bell and Noise Mix, FM* and Ring Mod
*=Not available for Sample/Superwave
- Classic Transistor Ladder Filter (LP M), 12 & 24 dB Low Pass, High Pass, Band Pass and combined Low Pass/Band Pass (LP+BP) filter
- Filter Drive: Off, 1, 2 and 3
- Filter Tracking: Off, 1/3, 2/3 and Full
- 3 Unison modes
- Amplitude envelope (Attack, Decay, Sustain) with Velocity control
- Modulation envelope (Attack, Decay, Sustain) with Velocity control
- LFO with 5 waveforms/modes: Square, Triangle, Ramp Dn, Ramp Up and Sample & Hold
- 400 (8x50) Synth Preset locations with Synth Preset categories
- Arpeggiator (Up, Down, Up-Down and Random). Range: 1, 2, 3 or 4 octaves.
- LFO and Arpeggiator synchronizable to Master Clock
- 2-Part Multitimbra
- Effect 1: Ring Modulator, Tremolo, Auto Pan, Wah-Wah, AutoWah 1, Autowah 2
- Effect 2: Flanger, Vibe, 2 Phasers, 2 Choruses
- Delay with Tempo, Feedback and Mix (Dry/Wet) controls, Ping Pong (stereo taps), Tap-Tempo, Feedback Filter (HP/LP/BP) and panel selectable Analog mode.
- 3 types of Speaker simulations, JC, Twin and Small
- Filter Mode (HP24/LP24) with Cut-off, Resonance and Mix controls
- Tube amp simulation with adjustable overdrive
- 3-band Equalizer with sweepable mid. EQ ranges: 100 Hz, 200 Hz - 8 kHz and 4 kHz
- Rotary Speaker: selectable speed (Stop, Slow and Fast) and separate overdrive
- Extended Morphable Parameters - (Filter Resonance, Reverb Dry/Wet, Delay Feedback, Amp Drive)
- Effect rates/tempo can be synchronized to the Master Clock
- Compressor with Fast Mode
- Reverb - 6 algorithms with Bright Mode
- Nord Stage 3 88: 88-key Velocity sensitive Hammer Action keyboard with Aftertouch. Range: A-C
- Nord Stage 3 HP76: 76-key Velocity sensitive Hammer Action Portable keyboard with Aftertouch. Range: E-G
- Nord Stage 3 Compact: 73-key Velocity sensitive Semi Weighted Waterfall keyboard with Aftertouch. Range: E-E
- 4 Assignable Audio Outputs - ¼", 6,35 mm jacks, unbalanced
- Stereo Headphone output - ¼", 6,35 mm stereo jack
- 1 Monitor input - 1/8", 3,5 mm stereo jack
- Sustain Pedal - ¼", 6,35 mm jack. Use a momentary pedal, like e.g, Roland DP-2, DP-6, Yamaha FC-4, FC-5, Fatar VFP1-25 etc.
- Sustain input compatible with Nord Triple Pedal (sold separately)
- Rotor Pedal - ¼", 6,35 mm jack. Use a momentary pedal or a switch type pedal
- Organ Swell Pedal - ¼", 6,35 mm TRS stereo jack. Use a Control/Expression pedal like e.g. Yamaha FC-7, Roland EV-5 etc.
- Control Pedal - ¼", 6,35 mm TRS stereo jack. Use a Control/Expression pedal like e.g. Yamaha FC-7, Roland EV-5 etc.
- Program Change Pedal input - ¼", 6,35 mm jack. Use a momentary two-button pedal like e.g. Boss FS-6, Boss FS-7 etc.
- MIDI In - 5 pin DIN connectors
- MIDI Out - 5 pin DIN connectors
- USB - type B connector for USB MIDI, Software Update and Sound Transfer
- Power Cord with IEC C14 connector
- Nord Keyboard Stand EX
- Nord Soft Case
- Nord Triple Pedal
- Nord Music Stand EX
- Nord Half-Moon Switch (for Compact model)
- Nord Stage 3 88: 1287 mm (50.7"), 118 mm (4.7"), 334 mm (13")
- Nord Stage 3 HP76: 1122 mm (44"), 127 mm (5"), 347 mm (13,6")
- Nord Stage 3 Compact: 1070 mm (42"), 104 mm (4"), 302 mm (12")
- Nord Stage 3 88: 19 kg (41.8 lb)
- Nord Stage 3 HP76: 12,5 kg (27.5 lb)
- Nord Stage 3 Compact: 10 kg (22 lb)
Free pick-up from store - $0.00
Free in-store pick-up from Level 2, 34 Campbell Street Bowen Hills
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Musiclab users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.