Neumann Quality you know and love in a 3-way Monitor
The Neumann KH 310 A is a tri-amplified active reference speaker designed to be used in a variety of professional monitoring applications such as a near-field monitor, front speaker in a mid-sized multi-channel system or as a rear speaker in a larger multi-channel system. The KH 310 A’s mid and treble driver are mounted into an elliptical Mathematically Modeled DispersionTM waveguide, resulting in reduced audio distortion, smoother off-axis response and more accurate frequency reproduction.
A broad horizontal, yet narrow vertical sound dispersion characteristic ensures a wide stereo sound field, while minimising reflections off surfaces directly above or below the speaker. Along with the extensive variety of hardware mounting options available, this means the KH 310 A excels in just about any environment, from professional recording studios to mobile broadcast vans.
Note: The KH310A series have unique LEFT and RIGHT sides. When ordering a pair, also add the RIGHT SIDE to your Shopping Cart.
Driver Size: 8 ¼” woofer / 3” midrange / 1” tweeter
Free Field Frequency Response: 34 Hz - 21 kHz
Dimensions: 253 x 383 x 292 mm
The legendary Neumann brand extend that quality to studio monitors with the KH 310!
Neumann KH 310 3-way Active Studio Monitor Features:
- Active three-way studio monitor for near-field or rear-surround use
- For use as a left-channel monitor
- Elliptical MMD waveguide gives you a wider sweet spot and better off-axis response
- Sealed cabinet design for more accurate bass and better transient response
- One-piece front panel reduces diffraction and improves frequency response
- Powerful Class AB amplifiers give you high headroom and fast transient response
Free pick-up from store - $0.00
Free in-store pick-up from Level 2, 34 Campbell Street Bowen Hills
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Musiclab users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.