Mogami Cables - What the Pros use
Mogami TRS XLRM 10 is a TRS to Male XLR patch cable designed for connecting powered monitors. Gold plated TRS and XLR pins. Made with Mogami 2534 quad cable.
This balanced patch cable with gold-pin/black body ¼" TRS and male XLR connectors is a popular choice for powered speakers. Mogami Gold TRS-XLRM uses Neglex Studio Quad cabling, legendary for clarity and freedom from noise/RF interference. Neglex? type Quad cables are designed for the highest quality recording applications where maximum definition is critical.
Mogami Gold TRS-XLRM 10 Highlights:
- The finest patch cable you can buy for neutral tone and noise rejection
- Conductor insulation is XLPE (Cross-Linked Polyethylene) for excellent sonic clarity
- Mogami Signature Ultra High Density Spiral Pure Copper Shield for superior sound quality and silent background
- A perfect choice for high end audio equipment
- Lifetime warranty
Mogami Neglex quad cable is perfect cable for home studios suffering from wiring and grounding problems. Mogami 2534 should also be used where intense RFI interference is a problem. Mogami 2534 provides an improvement in signal to noise of 10-20db over equivalent twisted pair cables. Double conductors quad cables are more effective in canceling noise that can get past even the best of shields and is critical in an environment of high RF and EM interference.
- Conductor insulation is XLPE ( Cross-Linked Polyethylene) which has excellent electrical characteristics and prevents shrink-back during soldering.
- Served (spiral) Bare Copper Shield is superior to foil or braided shields for sound quality and simplifies termination.
Reference Standard NEGLEX Quad High Definition Microphone Cable
NEGLEX No. W2534 has become popular around the world as the standard for high quality digital and analog recording. The cable has also become popular for use with unbalanced equipment, such as high quality pre-amp, amp inputs and tape decks.
Mogami Gold TRS-XLRM 10 SPECIFICATIONS
|No. of Conductor||4(Quad)|
|Size(mm²)||0.226mm² (#24 AWG)|
|Insulation||Ov. Dia.(mm)||1.6Ø (0.063")|
|Material||XLCPE (Cross-Linked Polyethylene)|
|Colors||Blue / Clear (Quad)|
|Served Shield||Approx. 64/0.18A|
|Jacket||Ov. Dia.(mm)||6.0Ø (0.236")|
|Colors||10 colours available|
|Roll Sizes||50m (164 Ft)
|Weight per 200m Roll||11kg|
Free pick-up from store - $0.00
Free in-store pick-up from Level 2, 34 Campbell Street Bowen Hills
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Musiclab users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.