Project Studio central!
The third-generation Focusrite Scarlett 18i20 delivers heaps of firepower in a surprisingly affordable package. Two Focusrite mic/instrument preamps are right on the front panel where you need them, while the back panel hosts a slew of extra I/O — up to 18-in/20-out simultaneously! Around back, you'll find six additional XLR combo inputs plus eight channels of ADAT I/O, S/PDIF and MIDI I/O, and word clock out.
Focusrite made sure the Scarlett 18i20 has the features you need. Equipped with an onboard talkback to communicate with talent, 8-channel LED bar-graph meters, dual headphone outputs with independent level controls, and speaker switching for dual-monitor setups, the Scarlett 18i20 is a solid foundation for serious project studios that may need to expand in the future. Plug in, fire up the bundled software, and you're ready to rock.
The third-generation Scarlett 18i20 advances the state-of-the-art in USB audio interfaces with two upgraded Scarlett mic preamps, high-performance 24-bit/192kHz AD/DA converters, optimized preamp gain structure, vanishingly low latency, instrument inputs that handle scorching hot pickups, and speaker switching technology for dual-monitor setups.
The mic preamps now feature Focusrite’s acclaimed Air mode that provides the coveted Air effect that models the company's legendary ISA console transformer to give your voice and instrument recordings a brighter, more open sound. The Focusrite Scarlett 18i20 is the perfect foundation for a serious home or mobile studio.
Exclusive software bundle gets you up and running fast
The Focusrite Scarlett 18i20 ships with a killer software bundle headlined by Ableton Live Lite and the Pro Tools First Focusrite Creative Pack. You also get Softube's Time and Tone Bundle, the Focusrite Red Plug-In Suite, and access to the Focusrite Plug-in Collective, which offers free software downloads and generous discounts. Focusrite has included everything you need to get up and running fast.
- Ableton Live Lite music making software
- Pro Tools First Focusrite Creative Pack
- Focusrite Red 2 & Red 3 Plug-in Suite
- A choice of 1 of 4 XLN Audio Addictive Keys virtual instruments
- Softube Time & Tone Bundle
- Access to the Focusrite Plug-in Collective
- Free 3-month Splice Sounds subscription with new Splice accounts
Focusrite has also partnered with Splice to give 3rd-generation Scarlett owners a free 3-month Splice Sounds subscription when setting up their new Splice account. Splice Sounds offers millions of high-quality, royalty-free loops, one-shots, and presets, with new releases daily from your favorite sound designers, artists, and producers. Artists are using Splice to create all kinds of music, from chart-topping pop, and Grammy-winning albums, to underground mix tapes, and even cinematic scores.
For more info on your Focusrite Scarlett 18i20 visit their website.
Buy your Focusrite Scarlett 18i20 from your Focusrite experts in Brisbane - Musiclab!
Focusrite Scarlett 18i20 USB Audio Interface Tech Specs:
- Computer Connectivity: USB 2.0
- Form Factor: Rackmount
- Simultaneous I/O: 18 x 20
- Number of Preamps: 8
- Phantom Power: Yes
- A/D Resolution: Up to 24-bit/192kHz
- Analog Inputs: 2 x XLR-1/4" combo (mic/Hi-Z), 6 x XLR-1/4" combo (mic/line)
- Analog Outputs: 10 x 1/4" (line out)
- Digital Inputs: 1 x Coax (S/PDIF), 2 x Optical (ADAT)
- Digital Outputs: 1 x Coax (S/PDIF), 2 x Optical (ADAT) Headphones: 2 x 1/4"
- MIDI I/O: In/Out USB: 1 x Type USB-C
- Clock I/O: 1 x Word Clock Out
- Software: Ableton Live Lite, Pro Tools First Creative Pack, Red Plug-in Suite, Focusrite Collective access
- OS Requirements - Mac: macOS 10.12 or later
- OS Requirements - PC: Windows 10 v1809 or later
- Rack Spaces: 1U
- Power Supply: Standard IEC AC cable
Focusrite Scarlett 18i20 USB Audio Interface Features:
- High-performance 24-bit/192kHz converters
- 8 upgraded 3rd-generation Scarlett mic preamps
- Switchable Air mode gives your recordings a brighter, more open sound
- 2 high-headroom instrument inputs for bass, guitar, or synths
- 8 balanced line inputs, total of 10 balanced line outputs
- 4 monitor outputs with anti-thump technology and speaker switching for dual-monitor setups
- 2 x ADAT optical I/O, S/PDIF I/O, MIDI I/O, word clock out
- Front-panel 8-channel, 5-segment LED bar-graph meters
- Super-low latency lets you monitor with native plug-in effects in real time
- Direct Monitor circuit for monitoring your input with guaranteed low-latency
- Virtual loopback makes podcasting, live streaming, and sampling easy
- Onboard talkback functionality with built-in front-panel talkback mic
- Dual headphone outputs with independent level controls
- Internal power supply (IEC mains cable included)
- Quick Start tool gets you up and running fast
- Free 3-month Splice Sounds subscription
- Included software bundle
- Membership in Focusrite Plug-in Collective
- 2-year warranty
Free pick-up from store - $0.00
Free in-store pick-up from Level 2, 34 Campbell Street Bowen Hills
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Musiclab users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.