The Konig & Meyer 18860 »Spider Pro« Column Keyboard stand is the further development of the »Spider« keyboard stand. The »Spider Pro« is equipped with a pair of extendable support arms, as well as an additional pair of extendable support arms with a 15° tilt angle. The »Spider Pro« can be fitted with additional support arms for a third keyboard. The »Spider Pro« also has a 3/8" or 5/8" threaded connection for attaching microphone booms.
The tilt of the »Spider Pro« is greater than that of the »Spider« to allow easier playing when two keyboards are being used. On top of this, the »Spider Pro« also provides optimum leg movement thanks to the raised design of its feet, continuously variable height adjustment and a special mechanism for collapsing the stand as well as easy carrying of the stand in the bag, which is available as an optional extra.
Buy your Konig & Meyer Spider Pro Column Keyboard Stand at the right price from your K&M specialists in Brisbane - Musiclab!
For more detailed information, please visit the manufacturer's website.
Konig & Meyer 18860 »Spider Pro« Column Keyboard stand Specs:
- EAN: 4016842103317
- Height: 1,310 mm
- Height adjustment: infinitely variable by means of ergonomically shaped clamping elements
- Material: aluminum
- Max. load capacity: 105 kg
- Max. load capacity per tier: 35 kg
- Product Category: Starline
- Shape: column stand
- Special features: with a 3/8" or 5/8" threaded connector for microphone boom; cable management; comfortable tilt of column; freedom of movement of the legs and room for pedals; folds small; gradual adjustment of the depth
- Support arms: two telescopic pairs, one pair with an additional 15° tilt angle
- Support depth: from 300 to 470 mm
- Support width: from 670 to 940 mm
- Type: Red
- Weight: 10.92 kg
|Brand||Konig & Meyer|
Free pick-up from store - $0.00
Free in-store pick-up from Level 2, 34 Campbell Street Bowen Hills
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Musiclab users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.