Ideal for Wedcasting and Podcasting
Transform your PC, Mac or even your iPad into a virtual radio station and spread your message to the world. With a surprisingly easy setup process, the AG lets you produce online content with high-resolution sound, either for real-time broadcast over digital streaming platforms such as USTREAM or YOUTUBE LIVE, or producing on-demand podcasts and videos. Your AG will elevate your production value considerably with background music, sound effects, and a level of sound quality that can’t be matched with a conventional computer / headset configuration.
The LOOPBACK function enables live broadcasting of all the microphones, instruments and other audio sources along with background music from your PC / Mac or iPad. AG comes equipped with an input featuring phantom power as well as a headset input, giving you the option to use a professional condenser mic, or conventional computer headset.
AG03 model feature volume knobs and a 60mm fader on the front panel for simple manual control of your voice, background music, and other audio content or sound effects. 1-TOUCH COMP / EQ can add clarity and focus to your sound with the simple click of a button. Just like an authentic radio broadcast, you can add reverb with the 1-TOUCH EFFECT or sound effects from an external device at will.
With the multi-platform AG DSP Controller software app you can access, and edit the compressor, EQ, high-pass filter, reverb, and amp simulator parameters of your 1-TOUCH DSP. EASY mode gives you precise, intuitive control, while EXPERT mode allows you more detailed adjustment of your parameters. AG’s high-quality design enables 192kHz / 24bit sound that can reproduce even the most subtle nuances of your original recordings. If you use ASIO compatible playback software, you can even bypass the internal Kernal mixer and reproduce the original sound faithfully. AG’s 192kHz/24bit sound quality is ideal for capturing the purest reproduction of your analog recordings when archiving your treasured collection.
The compact and durable AG can be operated using USB bus power or a mobile battery, giving you a powerful mobile setup that can fit easily into a backpack. AG features the same premium mic preamps developed by Yamaha for high-end recording consoles, capturing most detailed nuances of your vocal or instrumental performance. AG is compatible with Apple’s second generation iPad or later, allowing you to create high quality recording and playback using an iOS compatible music app such as Cubasis. *Apple iPad Camera Connection Kit/ Lightning to USB Camera Adapter required.
The tough metal body of the AG is extremely portable and easy to place on a keyboard, on a guitar case, or even on a mic stand using an optional adapter. Cubase AI Digital Audio Workstation (DAW) software is included with your AG purchase giving you a streamlined but powerful music production tool for making high-quality recordings right out of the box.
A practical add-on for the Spider Pro and Baby Spider Pro keyboard stands. The robust attachment is a secure holder for a laptop. The stable arms can be tilted easily and quickly. Four positions are available, covering a tilt from horizontal to 25°. The attachment can be manoeuvred horizontally to position the notebook where you want it to be. The support has rubber pads to stop the notebook from slipping and to protect it from scratches.
For more detailed information, please visit the manufacturer's website.
Buy your Yamaha MG03 Micer/USB Interface from your Yamaha experts in Brisbane - Musiclab!
Yamaha AG03 Mixer/USB Audio Interface Tech Specs:
- I/O Phantom power + 48 V
- Input Channels Mono[MIC/LINE] 1 including HEADSET MIC (Plug-in Power)
- Stereo[LINE] 1 including Guitar input (Mono)
- AUX 1
- Output Channels STEREO OUT -
- MONITOR OUT 2
- PHONES 2 including HEADSET PHONES
- Bus Stereo: 1
- Input Channel Function PAD 26 dB
- PEAK LED LED turns on when the signal reaches 3 dB below clipping level
- On-board processors DSP CH1: COMP / EQ, EFFECT (SPX Reverb)
- Level Meter USB Output Level; 2 x 2 point LED meter [PEAK, SIG]
- USB USB Audio: 2 IN / 2 OUT, USB Audio Class 2.0 compliant, Sampling Frequency: Max 192 kHz, Bit Depth: 24-bit
- Power requirements DC 5 V, 500 mA
- Power consumption Max. 2.5 W
- System Requirements OS Windows 7 or later / Mac OS X 10.7 or later
- Dimensions W 129 mm (5.1")
- H 63 mm (2.5")
- D 202 mm (8.0")
- Net weight 0.8 kg (1.8 lbs)
- Options Foot Switch: FC5, Mic Stand Adaptor: BMS-10A
- Others Foot Switch: EFFECT Mute on / off, Operating Temperature: 0 to + 40 °C
Yamaha AG03 Mixer/USB Audio Interface Features:
- Multipurpose 3-channel mixer with USB audio interface
- Flexible LOOPBACK feature – perfect for live recording or webcasting
- High resolution (24-bit192kHz) 2-track audio recording and playback
- D-PRE studio quality mic preamps with high gain and low noise
- Easy control and pro sound with 1-TOUCH COMP/EQ, EFFECT processing
- +48V phantom power on CH1 input for condenser mics and Dl boxes
- Hi-Z input for guitars on CH2
- iPad (2 or later) connectivity via Apple iPad Camera Connection Kit (requires external USB power supply)
- USB bus powered for Mac & PC
- Rugged metal chassis
- Includes Cubase Al downloadable version
Free pick-up from store - $0.00
Free in-store pick-up from Level 2, 34 Campbell Street Bowen Hills
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Musiclab users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.