The Perfect Entry Point into UAD Powered Plug-ins
SPECIAL OFFER: For a limited time, when you purchase the Universal Audio Arrow Thunderbolt 3 Audio Interface you will receive the Antares Auto-Tune Realtime Advanced plugin FREE (Valued at USD $249). The plugin can be downloaded when you register your new unit on the UA web site. If you already own this plug-in, you will be able to pick from a group of alternate UA plug-ins. Offer ends 30/06/2019.
The Universal Audio Arrow Thunderbolt 3 Audio Interface features class-leading UA conversion, two Unison mic preamps, and a suite of built-in effects, which clearly puts album quality recording capability on your desktop. This 2x4 Thunderbolt 3 bus-powered audio interface for Mac and Windows includes a generous collection of UAD plug-ins to record vocals and guitars through at near-zero latency — as well as acclaimed UAD studio mixing tools like classic compressors, EQs, and reverbs — for professionally polished tracks, right out of the box.
Arrow uses Unison™ technology for stunning mic and guitar preamp emulations. This gives you the tone, touch and “feel” of world’s most sought-after tube and transformer-based mic preamps and guitar amps. It includes the UA 610-B Tube Preamp and Marshall® Plexi Classic plug-ins — and can be expanded with exclusive titles from Neve, SSL, Fender and Ampeg. The secret is Arrow’s unique hardware-software integration, which adjusts the impedance of its instrument and mic preamps to match the emulated hardware — for authentic analog sound unmatched by other recording interfaces.
You may well be familiar with the award-winning Apollo interfaces from Universal Audio, the Arrow opens up a range of classic analog colour via its Realtime UAD Processing. Featuring an onboard UAD-2 SOLO Core processor, this Arrow unit lets you monitor and record through the full library of UAD Powered Plug-Ins — at near-zero latency, no matter your audio software buffer setting. Sweet! Its' basically like having an analogue studio in a laptop bag.
Arrow’s portable Thunderbolt 3 bus-powered design, robust all-metal construction, and class-leading audio conversion is perfect for musicians, songwriters, and electronic music producers who need UA quality in a compact package.
Please note: This unit is Thunderbolt 3 only. Although Thunderbolt 3 always uses USB-C connectors, not all USB-C ports are Thunderbolt 3 ports. Similarly, not all USB-C cables are Thunderbolt 3 cables. Always connect Arrow to a Thunderbolt 3 port with a Thunderbolt 3 cable. Connections to Thunderbolt 1 or Thunderbolt 2 computer ports are not tested or supported. A cable is not provided with the unit and must be purchased separately.
- Desktop 2x4 Thunderbolt 3-powered audio interface with class-leading 24-bit/192 kHz audio conversion
- Unison mic preamp and guitar amp emulations from Neve® , API® , Manley® , Marshall®, Fender® , and more
- Realtime UAD Processing allows near-zero latency tracking with classic UAD plug-in effects, regardless of software buffer setting
- Includes studio compressors, EQs, reverbs, and guitar amp emulations, and more as part of “Realtime Analog Classics” bundle
- Bus-powered connection to Mac and Windows systems for easy portability and reduced cable clutter
- 2 x Unison Mic Preamp Inputs (XLR/TRS Combo)
- 1 x Unison Hi-Z Input (TS)
- 2 x Monitor outputs (TRS)
- 1 x Headphone output (TRS)
- 2 x Virtual paths from the DAW into Arrow’s Console 2.0 for virtual instruments and cue mixes | Cross-platform Mac / Windows 10 compatibility via Thunderbolt 3
- MacOS 10.12 Sierra, 10.13 High Sierra or Windows 10 Anniversary Update 64-bit edition (version 1607 or higher) is required
Free pick-up from store - $0.00
Free in-store pick-up from Level 2, 34 Campbell Street Bowen Hills
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Musiclab users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.