For a limited time, buy an Apollo X4 and get FREE plugins: Antares Auto Tune Realtime Advanced, Manley VOXBOX Channel strip, Galaxy Tape Echo, Oxide Tape Recorder and Pure Plate Reverb. (Valued at USD$1095) Simply register your interface on the Universal Audio website and UA will provide the plugins. Offer ends June 30, 2020.
You must register your newly purchased Apollo Desktop hardware before July 15th 2020 to receive free plug-ins.
The most powerful Desktop Apollo yet!
If you've always wanted the premium sound quality and pure processing power of the Universal Audio Apollo X interfaces, but thought they were out of reach, there's some really good news for you. It's called the Apollo x4!
Apollo x4 allows musicians and producers to easily track, overdub, and mix larger projects with elite-class A/D and D/A conversion, four Unison-enabled preamps, and QUAD Core realtime UAD plug-in processing — all in a desktop Thunderbolt 3 audio interface for Mac and Windows.
Built upon UA’s 60-year heritage of audio craftsmanship, Apollo x4 confidently outperforms everything in its class, with 127 dB D/A dynamic range and an included bundle of UAD analog emulation plug-ins, giving you a fully-stocked analogue studio, right on your desktop.
Track and mix with spot-on emulations of tried-and-true studio classics, thanks to UA’s powerful QUAD Core processor. Experience top-shelf sound quality, by way of the Apollo x4's upgraded elite-class AD/DA conversion. Four Unison preamps allow you to track through models of the industry's most legendary hardware. On top of that, you're getting sub-2ms latency and plenty of expandability, because of Apollo x4's ultra-fast Thunderbolt 3 connectivity!
Track and mix with powerful QUAD Core processing
There are times when your computer doesn't have enough power and speed to run all the plug-ins your recording session requires. That's where UA's powerful 4-core QUAD Core processor comes in. This processor enables you to track in real-time with Neve, Manley, or API channel strips, or run large UAD plug-in counts while mixing in your DAW. The engineers here at Sweetwater appreciate being able to inject guitars with the tube warmth of a Pultec EQ, add the musical limiting of an LA-2A to a vocal, and pump up drums with an 1176 or Fairchild 670 — all in real-time. It's almost just like having the real hardware.
Elite-class AD/DA conversion offers ultra-pristine sound
Universal Audio's Apollos have always sounded great, but the Apollo x4's AD/DA conversion takes it to the next level. When they were designing the latest generation of Apollos, UA engineers auditioned the latest leading-edge AD/DA technology, ultimately pairing elite-class 24-bit/192kHz converters with overhauled analog circuitry. The result is an ultra-pristine signal path with 127dB dynamic range which means the Apollo x4's AD/DA rivals pretty much any high-end standalone converter on the market.
Four Unison Preamps: Get the Genuine Sound of Neve, Helios, API & More
Apollo x4 features four Unison-enabled mic preamps, letting you track through exacting mic preamp emulations from Neve, Helios, API, Manley, Universal Audio and many more. Exclusive to UA Audio Interfaces, Unison technology nails the tone of these sought-after tube and solid state mic pres — including their input impedance, gain stage “sweet spots,” and the component-level circuit behaviors of the original hardware.
The secret to Unison is its hardware-software integration between Apollo’s mic preamps and its onboard UAD QUAD Core DSP Acceleration. Simply place a Unison preamp plug-in on your mic input in Apollo Console software, and it physically reconfigures the Apollo interface's impedance — so you can tap into the classic sounds of the world’s most recorded mic preamps.
Thunderbolt: ultra-low latency and unrivaled bandwidth
UA was one of the first to Thunderbolt technology in their devices. Thanks to its blazing-fast connectivity, Thunderbolt offers lower latency and greater stability than USB or FireWire, clocking in with the speed and ultra-fast performance of a PCI Express system. The Apollo x4's Thunderbolt 3 connection runs projects with high track counts at latencies of less than 2ms! On top of that, up to four Apollo interfaces can be networked over Thunderbolt to add fast, high-bandwidth I/O and DSP to your studio. You don't even need a brand-new computer — the Apollo x4's two built-in Thunderbolt 3 ports are backward-compatible with Thunderbolt 1 and 2 Macs (does not support Thunderbolt 1 or 2 on Windows — adapter sold separately).
Awesome plug-in bundle included!
UAD Powered Plug-ins are well known for being some of the most accurate emulations of analogue audio equipment ever created. The processing power of the UAD platform is what makes these plug-ins sound so great. You simply can't get the depth, colour, and character these plug-ins have without devoting huge CPU resources to them. Best of all, Apollo x4 lets you record your audio through UAD plug-ins in real time with sub-2ms latency.
With your Apollo x4, you'll get the Realtime Analogue Classics Plus bundle, which includes:
- UA 610-B Tube Preamp and EQ
- Marshall Plexi Classic Amplifier
- Fairchild 670 (Legacy)
- Teletronix LA-2A Classic Leveling Amplifier (Legacy)
- 1176SE Classic Limiting Amplifiers (Legacy)
- 1176 LN Classic Limiting Amplifiers (Legacy)
- Pultec Pro Equalizers (Legacy)
- Ampeg SVT-VR Classic Bass Amp
- Precision Mix Rack Collection
- UA Precision Enhancer Hz
- Raw Distortion
- RealVerb Pro
For more information on Universal Audio's Apollo x4, please visit UA's Website.
Buy your Universal Audio Apollo x4 Thunderbolt interface from your Universal Audio experts in Brisbane - Musiclab!
Universal Audio Apollo x4 Tech Specs:
- Computer Connectivity: Thunderbolt 3
- Form Factor: Desktop
- Simultaneous I/O: 12 x 18
- A/D Resolution: 24-bit/192kHz
- Built In DSP/FX: UAD-2 Quad Core
- Processing, Realtime UAD Powered Plug-ins
- Number of Preamps: 4 x mic, 2 x instrument
- Phantom Power: Yes
- Analogue Inputs: 4 x XLR-1/4" combo (mic/line), 2 x 1/4" (Hi-Z)
- Analogue Outputs: 2 x 1/4" (monitor), 4 x 1/4" (line out)
- Digital Inputs: 1 x Optical Toslink (ADAT, S/PDIF)
- Digital Outputs: 1 x Optical Toslink (ADAT, S/PDIF)
- Headphones: 2 x 1/4" TRS
- Thunderbolt: 1 x USB-C (Thunderbolt 3)
- Software: UAD Realtime Analog Classics Plug-in Bundle (VST, AU, AAX 64)
- OS Requirements - Mac: macOS 10.12 or later, Quad Core i7 Processor or higher
- OS Requirements - PC: Windows 10 Anniversary update or later, Quad Core i7 Processor or higher
- Power Supply: 12V DC power supply (included)
Universal Audio Apollo x4 Features:
- 12-in/18-out Thunderbolt 3 audio interface for Mac or PC, with onboard UAD-2 QUAD Core processing
- Upgraded elite-class AD/DA conversion supplies an ultra-pristine signal path with 127dB dynamic range
- 4 Unison preamps allow you to track through models of the industry's most legendary hardware
- Integrated talkback for easy communication and slating takes
- Ultra-fast Thunderbolt 3 connectivity provides less than 2ms of latency and ample expandability
- Realtime Analog Classics Plus UAD plug-in bundle included featuring 16 amazing plug-in emulations
- Track and monitor through plug-ins with no latency
- Backward-compatible with Thunderbolt 1 and 2 Macs (does not support Thunderbolt 1 or 2 on Windows — adapter sold separately)
Free pick-up from store - $0.00
Free in-store pick-up from Level 2, 34 Campbell Street Bowen Hills
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Musiclab users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.