The New Improved Apollo Twin MK II
For a limited time, when you purchase the Universal Audio Apollo Twin 2 Solo Thunderbolt Interface you will receive a selection of Universal Audio plugins FREE. Valued at over $500 RRP, the plugins included are Antares Auto-Tune Real-time Advanced and Pure Plate Reverb and can be downloaded when you register your new unit on the Universal Audio web site. If you already own either of these plug-ins, you will be able to pick from a group of alternatives. Offer ends 30/06/2019.
The Universal Audio Apollo Twin MkII sets a new standard for desktop recording interfaces. Completely redesigned, the new Apollo Twin offers increased dynamic range and lower even THD thanks to improved AD/DA conversion. The two premium mic preamps are able to emulate characteristics of classic tube and solid-state preamps using UA’s Union Technology. The Apollo Twin MkII also features two analog line outputs, two digitally controlled analog monitor outputs, up to eight additional channels of digital inputs via optical connection (either ADAT or SPDIF) as well as a Hi-Z instrument input and headphone jack.
There's only those who love Apollo, and those who just haven't tried it yet!
The new design now offers a talkback mic and monitor controls. With its single onboard DSP processor and ultra-fast Thunderbolt 2 connection, audio can be recorded and mixed with next to no latency through the full UAD plugin catalogue which includes vintage EQs, compressors, reverbs and tape machines. Overall the Apollo Twin MkII combines outstanding analog modelling with the latest digital signal processing to create the ultimate compact audio interface.
Thunderbolt: Ultra-low Latency and Unrivaled Bandwidth
Thunderbolt is one of the most important technologies to impact audio production in years, and UA was one of the first to adopt it. Thanks to its super-fast connectivity, Thunderbolt offers lower latency and greater stability than USB or FireWire, clocking in with the speed and ultra-fast performance of a PCI Express system — but all packaged in a single cable. Apollo Twin MkII's Thunderbolt connection lets you run projects with stacks of tracks at super low latency. You can even record through UAD plug-ins in real time with sub-2ms latency!
Sensational Plug-in Bundle Included!
You get the Realtime Analogue Classics bundle with your Apollo interface, which includes:
- UA 610‐B
- Marshall Plexi Classic Amplifier
- Teletronix LA‐2A Legacy
- UA 1176LN Legacy
- UA 1176SE Legacy
- Pultec EQP‐1A Legacy
- Pultec Pro Legacy
- Precision Channel Strip
- Precision Reflection Engine
- Precision Delay Modulation
- Precision Delay Modulation L
- Raw Distortion
- Ampeg SVT-VR
Does not include Thunderbolt cable.
- Computer Connectivity: Thunderbolt 2
- Form Factor: Desktop
- A/D Resolution: Up to 24-bit/192kHz
- Built In DSP/FX: One SHARC processor - Realtime UAD processing (vintage compressors, EQ, tape machines, preamps, guitar amps, stompboxes)
- Number of Preamps: 2
- Phantom Power: Yes
- Analog Inputs: 2 x XLR-1/4" combo, 1 x 1/4" (Hi-Z)
- Analog Outputs: 2 x 1/4" (monitor), 2 x 1/4" (line)
- Digital Inputs: 1 x Optical Toslink (ADAT)
- Headphones: 1 x 1/4"
- Software: UAD Analog Classics Bundle with Unison Emulations (VST, RTAS, AAX 64)
- OS Requirements - Mac: OS X 10.10 or later
- OS Requirements - PC: Windows 10 64-bit Anniversary update or later, Thunderbolt 3 port, Thunderbolt 2 adapter (not included for PC)
Free pick-up from store - $0.00
Free in-store pick-up from Level 2, 34 Campbell Street Bowen Hills
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Musiclab users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.