Love those classic analogue sounds!
The Universal Audio Apollo 16 is the flagship of UA’s high-end range of Thunderbolt audio interfaces, offering 16x16 analog I/O and UAD’s world class A/D and D/A conversion. Continuing the legacy of the original Apollo, new Blackface Apollo 16 offers increased dynamic range, and thanks to UAD-2 quad-core processing, audio can be recorded and mixed through UA’s large range of analog modelling plugins with next to no latency.
With exclusive emulations of vintage gear from Teletronix, Farichild, Neve, Studer, Manley, API, Ampex, Lexicon, Fender and more, UA’s award winning plugin catalogue can be utilised within a DAW without straining the computer’s CPU. Along with its analog I/O, the Apollo 16 also features AES/EBU digital I/O and monitor outputs, making it ideal of use with a mixing console or outboard equipment. With dual Thunderbolt ports, up to three Apollo interfaces and six UAD-2 devices can be daisy chained together to expand DSP or I/O if required.
Included UAD-2 Plug-ins:
- UA 610‐B
- Marshall Plexi Classic Amplifier
- Fairchild 670 Legacy
- Teletronix LA‐2A Legacy
- UA 1176LN Legacy
- UA 1176SE Legacy
- Pultec EQP‐1A Legacy
- Pultec Pro Legacy
- Precision Channel Strip
- Precision Reflection Engine
- Precision Delay Modulation
- Precision Delay Modulation L
- UA Precision Enhancer Hz
- Raw Distortion
- Ampeg SVT-VR
Does not include Thunderbolt cable.
Sample Rate: Up to 192 kHz
Bit Depth: 24 bit
Connection: Thunderbolt 2
Buy your Universal Audio Apollo 16 from your Universal Audio specialists in Brisbane - Musiclab!
16 x 16 Thunderbolt 2 Audio Interface
- 24 Bit / 192 kHz
- Internal UAD Quad Core real-time processing
- 16 Analogue inputs Sub-D25
- 16 Analogue outputs Sub-D25
- 2x Monitor outputs XLR (L/R)
- AES/EBU Digital in- and output
- Word clock
- 2x Thunderbolt 2 ports
- LED Metre
- Format: 19" / 1 U
Universal Audio Apollo 16 Thunderbolt Audio Interface Features:
- 18-in/20-out Thunderbolt 2 audio interface for Mac or PC, with onboard UAD-2 QUAD processing
- Onboard UAD-2 QUAD Core DSP provides real-time UAD processing you can use for recording
- 16 channels of line-level I/O on DB-25 connections provide ample analog I/O
- Next-gen digital converters provide pristine sound and superior stereo imaging
- Front-panel monitoring functions include alt speaker selection, dim, and mono toggling
- Thunderbolt 2 connectivity provides high bandwidth I/O with under 2ms of latency
- Apollo Expanded and Console 2.0 let you cascade up to 4 Apollo interfaces and 6 total UAD devices
- Realtime Analogue Classics Plus UAD plug-in bundle included, featuring 8 amazing plug-in emulations
Free pick-up from store - $0.00
Free in-store pick-up from Level 2, 34 Campbell Street Bowen Hills
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Musiclab users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.